Pre-Game Souths v Manly [Finals Week 3, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 10
Suncorp Stadium
24 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Thanks for that image @Eagle of London . I was just about to have dinner.
just to seal the deal before you chow down i want you to picture......

we have all seen the exquisite @BOZO doing his poses all oiled up and buff. now picture Moses with his long flowing hair bending over to pick up a ball and........................ I've just creeped myself out. can't go any further sorry.

just to seal the deal before you chow down i want you to picture......

we have all seen the exquisite @BOZO doing his poses all oiled up and buff. now picture Moses with his long flowing hair bending over to pick up a ball and........................ I've just creeped myself out. can't go any further sorry.
Have you thought about moonlighting as a creative writer? @Eagle of London
There might be an opening for you .....
Edited.

Last edited:
Well my tickets finally arrived today , so Friday night , Suncorp Stadium, here I come!!

Sadly won’t be too much chanting as I’ve been battling a chest infection for about 3 weeks now , all good after a couple of doses of medication but don’t think my system could handle my usual mad Manly chants.

Should be a cracker game , buggered if I know, 50/50 I reckon and a lot will depend on our share of possession in the first 40 minutes.

If we are stifled it’ll be game over but if we can share around half we’ll be in with a red hot go.
I'll yell twice as loud then mate.

The missus did some spring cleaning in preparation for Friday nights game.

Attachments

• 20210920_174904.jpg
    20210920_174904.jpg
    694.9 KB · Views: 52
This will be south's 4th qualifying final in 4 years... gotta say they've had plenty of practice and that makes me nervous being that it's Wayne's last season!
Yes makes me nervous to you think they will be hungry for making it to the GF but if we get close to them it will make them nervous to.

But we want revenge from the 2019 defeat in the semis ..I think a alot of players won't have forgotten what souths did to us that night plus the fact that DCE foran know they may not get back here next year , that is to the preliminary final next year.

I think while souths are going to be extremely motivated to end its preliminary final drought we have our own motivation.

Last edited:
Whatever you are calling luck, which I presume was in reply to my comment that you quoted.
I was refering to low cases v population. At the end of the day its all about luck with Covid. What happens in Melbourne and Sydney could have happened in Brisbane just as easily.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2