Someone said something re Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both will get a shot in the trials . We wont go into a full season with a 20 year old that has had major injuries without a backup. Whoever has the best trial form should get the nod .
To be honest, trial form won't amount for much at all. They haven't spent the last few months working day in day out on plays and building combos to bring a key decision down to a couple of games against (and alongside) non full strength squads where you are at most probably getting a half of footy each game. Whatever the plan is, it is well and truly in motion now and only injury or seriously good last minute squad additions will change it. If your plan A you've spent months working on drops a couple of balls, but your plan C scores 3 tries, you don't just change it now.

To be honest, trial form won't amount for much at all. They haven't spent the last few months working day in day out on plays and building combos to bring a key decision down to a couple of games against (and alongside) non full strength squads where you are at most probably getting a half of footy each game. Whatever the plan is, it is well and truly in motion now and only injury or seriously good last minute squad additions will change it. If your plan A you've spent months working on drops a couple of balls, but your plan C scores 3 tries, you don't just change it now.

Croker is completely untested in the pressure of FG .... don't kid yourself ... the kid will have a huge spotlight on him ... if he doesn't handle the pressure and intensity in trials ...... he will be pulled as quickly as a whatsit in a thingeemabob ... and replaced with a safer option.

But he does look like he comes from tough stock ... best wishes to him ....

They spent the last few months working day in day out building combinations with different players so I do believe that trials will make a difference. There is a thing outside training runs called stage fright ;)

Imagine how young Lachlan is feeling right now, I'm sure the adrenaline would be beginning to build. He probably thought his biggest day was starting in the halves in one match for Canberra. Now he's getting ready to possibly start the whole season at 5/8 for Manly.
Dream big Lachlan.

Imagine how young Lachlan is feeling right now, I'm sure the adrenaline would be beginning to build. He probably thought his biggest day was starting in the halves in one match for Canberra. Now he's getting ready to possibly start the whole season at 5/8 for Manly.
Dream big Lachlan.

And good luck young fella, as I have a feeling you are going to need a fair bit of it!

I'm not liking the sound of this at all. Is our coach a man or a mouse.

Wasn't Matty Ridge a similar social outcast who didn't mix with the rest of the team, at all? Dam he was a champion player, and that was a champion team he steered around the park.

Being a coach requires managing players and diverse personalities. Not avoiding it by sending mr uncool back to reserves.

It sounds like Barrett is picking a team via a popularity contest.

We all know one thing, Whacko Jacko can bloody play.

If the coach isn't picking the best player for the job, because others in the team don't like him. He's not much of a coach.
He isn't

I think the unasked question is.....is this conjecture stopping you from supporting the tipping comp? Not many weeks to get on board and help support the site that allows for page and pages of discussion (including identity checks) based on rumour and innuendo

I wanted to join the tipping comp, but the main team of people on this site went to Wollongong without me. I was left kicking stones at brookvale. I have a fantastic social media wit, yet I am excluded, rumoured to have been released altogether.

We need Hastings. He butted heads with Mr Bean (Ash Taylor) in that game against the Titans last year. He brings a bit of mongrel in the halves and it is something we lack in general across the park.

We also need Carney. With balls in his hands, the opposition will be afraid to open their mouths, disrupting their communications and throwing their defensive lines into disarray.

We need Hastings. He butted heads with Mr Bean (Ash Taylor) in that game against the Titans last year. He brings a bit of mongrel in the halves and it is something we lack in general across the park.

We also need Carney. With balls in his hands, the opposition will be afraid to open their mouths, disrupting their communications and throwing their defensive lines into disarray.
Ha Ha with balls in his hands he might piss down stream instead of up it. lol

The only person that disrupted communications and threw defensive lines into disarray was hoppa. Surely we can't be using those type of tactics again.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7