Someone said something re Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Poor old Jackson reading this thread really must be feeling the love , imagine if the guy did have issues and he reads some of the posts he must be feeling great.

You're coming along in leaps and bounds King Cherry! Grammar and spelling aside though, there are some deep seated issues that may take a little longer to resolve, but hang in there.
Yeah, the d1ck rash has tried a few different monikers trying to be clever, but his wet rag of a personality, combines with his inferior intellect to expose him each time.

Wasn't Matty Ridge a similar social outcast who didn't mix with the rest of the team, at all? Dam he was a champion player, and that was a champion team he steered around the park.

Lets not forget though that there were some very strong personalities in charge of the team during Ridge's time with us. Graham Lowe was no shrinking violet, you don't become one of your national teams most successful coaches by being wishy washy.....and then there was Bob Fulton, and I doubt there is any need for me to explain Bozo the coach to Manly fans. It really wouldn't have mattered what sort of a bloke Ridge is, Lowe and Bozo would have had the team toe the line.

I do feel there is more to the Hastings situation than just the rest of the team (including coach and staff) doesn't like the guy. Did he spit the dummy at the fact that Croker seems to be first in line to partner Cherry rather than him? I would have thought that would have made him all the more determined, not get a case of the sooks. Of course, I'm not there and its easy to judge from in front of my laptop in my home in southern Adelaide.

They spent the last few months working day in day out building combinations with different players so I do believe that trials will make a difference. There is a thing outside training runs called stage fright ;)

The stage fright thing is definitely real. We don't need to go too far back to remember Nathan Green do we. Impressed in the 2016 pre-season and did well enough in the trials to get a spot in the back row to start the season and then played like a deer in the headlights leading to him being dropped to the bench for round 2 and then back to NSW cup for at least half of the season until injuries (and some decent reggies form) earned him a re-call.

Take it as you want but a random on Twitter has suggested that he is off to Hull...? Not that it means very much.

The Mole has liked the comment but that doesn't really mean anything either...

What I'm trying to say is... Nothing about nothing really.

Hull tweet is 7-8 months old.
This is Hastings Latest Tweet:

Jackson Hastings‏ @JackoHastings 15h15 hours ago
Jackson Hastings Retweeted Intrust Super Premiership

1f44f-1f3fc.png

Jackson Hastings added,

DVvUkdIVoAAEvOS.jpg

DVvUmyGVwAA5-f3.jpg

DVvUofjVMAAVRh5.jpg

Intrust Super Premiership @IntrustSuperPrm
The @BWSeaEagles run out 24-4 victors over @newtownrlfc in the sides' #IntrustSuperPremiership trial
1f3c9.png

0 replies0 retweets11 likes

Jackson, if reading this buddy can you maybe engage social media to say “ despite the rumours I’m still an Eagle for 2018”.

That would put an end to this thread in an instant!!

Maybe it fell through last June, and exactly the same thing is happening again, exactly the same way - dunno.

Jackson, if reading this buddy can you maybe engage social media to say “ despite the rumours I’m still an Eagle for 2018”.

That would put an end to this thread in an instant!!
Or, if our own media guy Wayne Cousins is reading this, can he please engage Jackson for an interview (maybe leading to our 1st trial game on Saturday)?

It goes without saying but the pertinent questions would include - is he contracted with us for 2018 (not that that means anything nowadays), does he have a get-out clause should he get a better offer and is he happy to play 5/8 for us?

As @Mark says, such an interview would definitely wipe out this thread!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8