Someone said something re Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
cherry-evansd0802181.jpg

isnt this hastings with DCE ? hard to tell side on and the hat
That's Brad Parker

He hasn't been released yet but as I alluded to early in the week, Croker is getting a run because of how popular Hastings is amongst the squad.

He has been sent back to train with Blacktown which is an indication that he is definitely on the outer. You'll remember the Hush Hush in the paper last week?!

He hasn't been released yet but as I alluded to early in the week, Croker is getting a run because of how popular Hastings is amongst the squad.

He has been sent back to train with Blacktown which is an indication that he is definitely on the outer. You'll remember the Hush Hush in the paper last week?!

Well I'm not sure if that's good news or not. If that's the case I hope he is moved on to free up cap space asap. Every cent counts for us atm

Sad really so much talent!

I agree. If true. Young & dumb really only one person to blame, had the perfect chance to be rid of the 'attitude problems' tag attached to him while young enough, and start forging a career and setting up a future off the field too, but if let go again for the very same reasons, then that's pretty much it for him locally anyway. 90% of the time a bloke with his experience to date would've had first shot when the 5/8 role came up - and he no doubt would've known before we did that there was a chance the spot was opening up. Pretty telling that it looks like he let that opportunity slip. That said, taking the bright side approach if club is actively trying to offload - and are confident in their case put forward to NRL, then there must be a plan in advanced stages to fix that little halves depth issue.

****ing hell. Jumping to conclusions much? Could it be that Croker, Wright and Hastings all had a fair crack at getting the number 6 jersey, all busted their balls in trying, and Croker just won out?

Barrett's career is judged by wins / losses. He'll be picking the player that gives us the best chance to win.

No idea how people just seem to "know" he has an attitude problem with the group.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8