Someone said something re Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
In the white jumper definitely on the outer line Marty T who was a white jumper a week or so ago

Please! This Manly boy is not a going any where ok? This hiss got his chance now to mix it up with these big boys on the main stage so why would our Jackson give it in now huh? He is amogsnt our highest quality younger lads so this has a break out year just see!

That's totally ****ing illegible

Learn to write less ****

That's totally ****ing illegible

Learn to write less ****

Hastings is a manly boy he's not going anywhere. He'll get his shot in the big time for us this year so why would he choose now to leave when he's in the box seat. He's one of our best your players and will have a great year and prove everyone he's got it.

Try to be less of a wanker

Neil Evans on Twitter suggests a big signing is immenent for the Sea Eagles!!

Which confused the **** out of me given the cap situation, but just passing through what I’ve seen!

Hastings is a manly boy he's not going anywhere. He'll get his shot in the big time for us this year so why would he choose now to leave when he's in the box seat. He's one of our best your players and will have a great year and prove everyone he's got it.

Try to be less of a wanker
Once you try to be less of an obese brony

It's got to be Carney or someone on the cheap dosent it? We only submitted the cap response Friday. And Surely the first good news we would hear of that saga Isnt just announcing a new signing.

I get it now
We had it the wrong way around

If you look carefully
You will notice no Trent
He must be on the outer with Jackson

Pick up your attitude twenty old son
You have a golden opportunity to coach a blue chip club

Don’t blow it lest you end up teaching Alexander writing and logic lessons

Now with Todd Carney signing imminent it all makes sense that Hastings may not be really smiling . If he's behind Croker in the pecking order and Carney signed, it doesn't leave him in a good position. Logic tells me he is going

hastingsj456738291.jpg

Brad Parker training hard today, pic courtesy of club website.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8