Some major news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I’m flying from Saigon to Nha Trang ( the beach section of the trip) today so hope this happens when I still have some free wifi as I wouldn’t want to have to wait until #nextweek to get the news.
My old man was over there about 50 years ago, you were allowed/paid to shoot them, not sure if you can still do that nowadays!

My statement is in reference to the current salary cap investigation "cloud" hanging over the club Frogz. I just didn't want to give the investigation any more "air" so I avoided mentioning it. They obviously aren't fazed by any potential findings (for want of a better word).

Fair enough, but we always seem to have some bloody cloud hanging over us lately.
I am happy for the people that we now have, I just hope that peace and harmony prevails thru the hallowed halls of Sea Eagles HQ.

Fair enough - someone should let the club know there is no need for formal announcements any more - random scuttlebutt and "discussion" on fan forums will suffice as official confirmation of any news.
Cool, that means we've signed Pearce, and Moylan... and Thompson....oh wait....

In other major news man has just landed on the moon. A team lead by armstrong set foot n the moon and color tv has just hit the market.

In other major news man has just landed on the moon. A team lead by armstrong set foot n the moon and color tv has just hit the market.

Im still out on this one. I dont know how the US flag could flap in the breeze, when there is no aptmosphere on the moon, and where the hell is that moon buggy?

Im wrapped that we have these to fellas on board for the next few years , things are looking good . But without one or two major player signings im just not convinced top 4 is in our reach . Ive said before that ill back manly against anyone on any given day and nothing has changed but we are still a couple of lads short in key areas . A centre , 6 and backrower . Most other clubs have recruited well and have got stronger so the task will be even tougher in 18 .Im not righting us off and could surprise with a bit of luck and no major injuries .

Im still out on this one. I dont know how the US flag could flap in the breeze, when there is no aptmosphere on the moon, and where the hell is that moon buggy?
You don't need a breeze, just the laws of physics :nerd:

Newton's first law of motion is often stated as. An object at rest stays at rest and an object inmotion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

Let’s talk then!

I took my kids. 5,3, and just over 1 there in 2014 around march. It was the easiest thing I. The world to do with small kids. We went Hanoi to Halong bay then flew to Danang and spent five nights in Hoi an then five nights relaxing in Danang which is kind of Beachy.

Easily better than Bali or Thailand and much cheaper than Japan which we did early this year but was only really easy because my wife is fluent.

• 📚
Reactions: lsz
Well a ceo seen that many here don’t really have an opinion.
Trent extending I like, seem to be stability here players buy into what he doing. He basically got his team now. Nothing left over from toovs.
I getting good vibe from him and group, that said he still bit wet behind ears in tactics at times. The green comments where interesting, no denying warriors are chasing but he got a contract here in 18.

Well a ceo seen that many here don’t really have an opinion.
Trent extending I like, seem to be stability here players buy into what he doing. He basically got his team now. Nothing left over from toovs.
I getting good vibe from him and group, that said he still bit wet behind ears in tactics at times. The green comments where interesting, no denying warriors are chasing but he got a contract here in 18.
Yeah, for mine, it will become untenable in terms of Green playing for us next year. I can’t see it happening, irrespective of whether we get Pearce or not.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10