Some major news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any other news?

It's quieter in here than the Brisbane CBD on a Friday arvo!

As they are all usually at the brekky creek hotel.

so triple barrel surname, 2 hyphen job ?? I find the concept fascinating. Where does one draw the line on that moving down the family tree as it exponentially grows. 1st generation - 2 dads, 2nd generation - 4 dads, 3rd generation - 8 dads and so on.
Without biological mums and dads our generations is doomed .
The tree of life that branches out is planted only by the seed of a male to a female .

One thing I've always wondered about hyphenated surnames is what happens when two people with double barrelled names get married ?? Why don't they end up with a triple hyphenated effort ?? If it was crucial enough that their parents both got recognition when they were born then why is it no longer critical that they continue that when they marry ??

e.g. Daly Cherry-Evans marries Addin Fonua-Blake why does he not become Daly Cherry-Evans-Fonua-Blake ??
Daly Chevanuake

Family names are overrated anyway, just invent a new name for each new generation of kids. Anyway it's only the male name that our culture carries on even though it's women who actually have the babies. All very proprietorial.
(waits for @Technical Coach to say no reason to change it!)

In old Norwegian Peterson meant "son of Peter",Fredrickson meant "son of Fredrick".So if Peterson had a son,does that make the sons' last name Petersonson?

Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff, Sr.
Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr. (a.k.a. Hubert Wolfstern,[2]Hubert B. Wolfe + 666, Sr.,[3] Hubert Blaine Wolfe+585, Sr.,[4] and Hubert Blaine Wolfe+590, Sr.,[5] among others) is the abbreviated name of a typesetter who has held the record for the longest personal name ever used. Hubert's given name is made up from 26 names, each starting with a different letter of the alphabet in consecutive order; these are followed by an enormously long single-word surname. The exact length and spelling of his name has been a subject of considerable confusion due in part to its various renderings over the years, many of which are plagu

What happens if a gay male couple adopt a child that has gone through a gender re-asignment?

In Iceland?

If Cliffy Lyons and Steve Menzies had a son (we can only dream) he’d be Henry Cliffyandstevesson and upon completion of the gender re-assignment she’d be Henrietta Cliffyandstevesdottir.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8