Some major news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thanks Manly for telling us exclusively news we new to be in effect literally many, many weeks ago. Neeewsssss traaaavvveeellllllls aaaaaa llliiitttllleee bbbiiiiiiittttttt sssssllllooooowwwwweeeeerrrr aaaaattttttt nnnnnnaaaaarrrraaaabbbbbeeeeeeeennnnnn, dddddoooooeeeessssssnnnnn'ttttttt iiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt.
Yes I knew our Internet speeds were slow by comparable international standards, but this ridiculous.

5G here in Vietnam

Free wifi everywhere and LIGHTNING FAST!!

Unbelievable really , in a 3rd world country.

Makes you wonder doesnt it Mark. But we follow everything American, the ultra capitalist style where services for the average person disappear year after year. The things I hear about how many European and Asian nations operate handling their services, makes me cringe.

Makes you wonder doesnt it Mark. But we follow everything American, the ultra capitalist style where services for the average person disappear year after year. The things I hear about how many European and Asian nations operate handling their services, makes me cringe.
In countries a fraction the size of Australia...

We could replicate what they do, in the capital cities. But then everyone in regional areas would whinge until something was done, and that would be way too expensive.

We could replicate what they do, in the capital cities. But then everyone in regional areas would whinge until something was done, and that would be way too expensive.

all of Australia and its territories could be serviced with better nbn service with 3 Sky Muster satellites, we have 2 .... this would be cheaper and better, & more reliable than fibre to the node ... both sides of government stuffed up ...

5G here in Vietnam

Welcome to the real civilised world. The internet arrangement and infrastructure back in Oz is archaic and embarrassing. I pull my hair out every time I go home for holidays... and then people wonder why Oz continues to fall behind other countries. Imagine the difference growing up with unfettered access to internet without having to worry about download limits. Fantastic, I know...

I have a few mates who spend a lot of time in Europe including in the regional areas. I'm not saying its the same throughout, but services generally for the average folk are much cheaper because the taxes are higher in order to ensure utilities are well financed. Food, accommodation, transport, retirement, reusable energy, education, communication, legal policies etc are all much cheaper and efficient so the average Joe Blow benefits just as well as the wealthy in the basic utilities, unlike what happens in US and here in Oz .

Yeah, for mine, it will become untenable in terms of Green playing for us next year. I can’t see it happening, irrespective of whether we get Pearce or not.
It’s looking that way. I hope I am wrong but not showing at training for senior player is indication his heart not in it.

It’s looking that way. I hope I am wrong but not showing at training for senior player is indication his heart not in it.
Where did you hear that he didn't show at training? He was filmed there yesterday talking to DCE when the media was there for our press conference.

Blake Green to marry Addin and henceforth be known as Blake Greenua-Blake.
One thing I've always wondered about hyphenated surnames is what happens when two people with double barrelled names get married ?? Why don't they end up with a triple hyphenated effort ?? If it was crucial enough that their parents both got recognition when they were born then why is it no longer critical that they continue that when they marry ??

e.g. Daly Cherry-Evans marries Addin Fonua-Blake why does he not become Daly Cherry-Evans-Fonua-Blake ??

Good observation , IT'S COMPLICATED , maybe have to try or introduce a form of abbreviated name arrangements .

One thing I've always wondered about hyphenated surnames is what happens when two people with double barrelled names get married ?? Why don't they end up with a triple hyphenated effort ?? If it was crucial enough that their parents both got recognition when they were born then why is it no longer critical that they continue that when they marry ??

e.g. Daly Cherry-Evans marries Addin Fonua-Blake why does he not become Daly Cherry-Evans-Fonua-Blake ??

my wife is a 2 dads and the kids will be 3 dads.

my wife is a 2 dads and the kids will be 3 dads.
so triple barrel surname, 2 hyphen job ?? I find the concept fascinating. Where does one draw the line on that moving down the family tree as it exponentially grows. 1st generation - 2 dads, 2nd generation - 4 dads, 3rd generation - 8 dads and so on.

so triple barrel surname, 2 hyphen job ?? I find the concept fascinating. Where does one draw the line on that moving down the family tree as it exponentially grows. 1st generation - 2 dads, 2nd generation - 4 dads, 3rd generation - 8 dads and so on.

up to the individuals I guess, do what you want, if others don't like it then its a them problem.

We are only going 1 hyphen with 2 surnames. When the kids are old enough they can choose to drop/change etc and we will support.

A friend suggested a mash up which is another option.

5G here in Vietnam

And here on the Gold Coast ( at work in the commercial district) we have a steady 5-6 Mbps and I'm reliability told by our ISP to expect upto 12 Mbps #nextyear when we get the NBN.

What a waste of farking money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10