Some major news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Family names are overrated anyway, just invent a new name for each new generation of kids. Anyway it's only the male name that our culture carries on even though it's women who actually have the babies. All very proprietorial.
(waits for @Technical Coach to say no reason to change it!)
No idea what you are referring to.

If it is referencing parts of the SSM debate---well yes this generation just wants constant change for something to complain or bond over--- to build "social networks of pride to high five each other with group hugs".

As i've stated before equality under the law i support, same definition i don't.(two certificates under different titles with the same rights not hard to achieve)

Soon every definition will be up for debate.

Family names are overrated anyway, just invent a new name for each new generation of kids. Anyway it's only the male name that our culture carries on even though it's women who actually have the babies. All very proprietorial.
Ok let's flip it around and carry on the female name, better yet let's just let each individual name their kids how they please, yeah let's make it more difficult to keep records of.

On top of that let's remove the definition of a boy or a girl, or Rugby League and Rugby Union.

"What has happened before will happen again" no point fighting it, part of the reason why i didn't vote.

Ok let's flip it around and carry on the female name, better yet let's just let each individual name their kids how they please, yeah let's make it more difficult to keep records of.

On top of that let's remove the definition of a boy or a girl, or Rugby League and Rugby Union.

"What has happened before will happen again" no point fighting it, part of the reason why i didn't vote.
Don't worry I wasn't proposing another postal opinion poll!

Yeah look at your grandparent’s surnames. You only get one of them, and 3 go by the wayside. Then keep going back a couple of extra generations. Lots of names and you are just as related to them genetically as you are to the ancestors that you share a surname with.

Some cultures memorise all of these names as part of their heritage.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7