Some major news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I’m flying from Saigon to Nha Trang ( the beach section of the trip) today so hope this happens when I still have some free wifi as I wouldn’t want to have to wait until #nextweek to get the news.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Reading through all these posts ( when you are catching up after 2-3 days) is pretty funny.

I’d expect all this will be is #oldnews

Baz and Gorman.

The old saying “ loose lips sink ships” comes to mind with this, leak to the press 3 weeks ago, watch the theatrics on Silvertails ( belly laughing as you do) and then call a press conference with “ major news”.

Lol@seaeagles

Taking the piss out of fans for decades!

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
Just in support of the owners on this, this was a notice apparently to the press (only) and not a press release to the world stating something big is going to be announced. If it has been rumoured here beforehand, points to the posters that made us aware of it.

Ryan

Journey Man
Just in support of the owners on this, this was a notice apparently to the press (only) and not a press release to the world stating something big is going to be announced. If it has been rumoured here beforehand, points to the posters that made us aware of it.
Maybe they were just a fly on the wall.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Members' email - it's OFFICIAL

Member Exclusive - Manly key signings

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are proud to announce two major signings for our Club ahead of the 2018 NRL Season.

Lyall Gorman has today been officially named as Chief Executive Officer of the Sea Eagles.

Gorman, who joins our Club from the Cronulla Sharks, will bring a wealth of both business and sporting administration knowledge to the Sea Eagles with the vision of developing and enriching all elements of the organisation.

In another piece of great news for our Club, Head Coach Trent Barrett has extended his contract, taking him through in the role until the conclusion of the 2020 NRL season.

After taking over as Head Coach in 2016, Barrett has developed a strong culture within the squad along with attracting a quality group of promising players.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
haha **** punked by the club again :rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

Mitch

Bencher
Nice start

‘One of my initial priorities will be building stronger communication between our Club and its many stakeholders – including Members, fans, partners and the broader community, and of course Council and State and Federal Government.’

Ryan

Journey Man
Thanks Manly for telling us exclusively news we new to be in effect literally many, many weeks ago. Neeewsssss traaaavvveeellllllls aaaaaa llliiitttllleee bbbiiiiiiittttttt sssssllllooooowwwwweeeeerrrr aaaaattttttt nnnnnnaaaaarrrraaaabbbbbeeeeeeeennnnnn, dddddoooooeeeessssssnnnnn'ttttttt iiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt.

Ryan

Journey Man
You knew Gorman had signed and baz had extended weeks ago? Why didn't you say so?

Well, Zorba DID claim "our new CEO Lyal Gorman weeks ago", and it was spoken about ad nausium by members and fans, and there was probably 20-30 articles on Barrett resigning, which again, was discussed, and discussed a bit more by people (like snake who knew it had happened).

Where were you over the past few weeks mate? Hiding away?

images

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So does that mean #nextweek commitments are fulfilled now ?? Now we can all get some sleep.

Normie

Bencher
I’m flying from Saigon to Nha Trang ( the beach section of the trip) today so hope this happens when I still have some free wifi as I wouldn’t want to have to wait until #nextweek to get the news.
Hey @Mark from Brisbane, I enjoyed a week in Nha Trang a couple of years ago. Nice cheap cold beers at a pub called Booze Cruise. Watched a Manly game there too!

Class of 96

Bencher
Yes it was to be expected, but still nice to have it confirmed. If Gorman is as good as they say, that's a positive. And Trent being given another 3 years to consolidate the rebuild is great. So I'll stay half glass full. I still think we have a decent signing or two up our sleeves once the WC is done and dusted and people return from holidays (you know what I'm sayin MFB).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12