Snake back to training tomorrow???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Nordburg

First Grader
Anyone that keeps saying"I hope BStewart comes back and at his best,just to prove the doubters wrong"are delusional.Being out for most of last season and expecting him to perform for a 26 round competition based on,at the absolute most 8 week preseason IF he comes back to training tomorrow,no hope

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I understand the club might have all sorts of negotiations to do to figure the Snake and Skivvi situations, but gosh I wish they'd give us some idea of what's going on as well as their best guess for a 2017 team instead of just exclusive member zone puff pieces.
Now that I mention a possible 2017 team, where's young Turbo Jnr (turbo1 was it?)?

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Anyone that keeps saying"I hope BStewart comes back and at his best,just to prove the doubters wrong"are delusional.Being out for most of last season and expecting him to perform for a 26 round competition based on,at the absolute most 8 week preseason IF he comes back to training tomorrow,no hope
If he played for some other team we would all have written him off after the last 12 months well and truly.

I understand the club might have all sorts of negotiations to do to figure the Snake and Skivvi situations, but gosh I wish they'd give us some idea of what's going on as well as their best guess for a 2017 team instead of just exclusive member zone puff pieces.
Now that I mention a possible 2017 team, where's young Turbo Jnr (turbo1 was it?)?
external

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Loved watching him in full flight. Bit confused about who Fred is. Are you referring to one of the other two crowd pleasing wingers of the 60s, Fred and Nick Yakich. Loved those guys
Yeah Freddy jones
Mrs hannigahn tells the story about last year she was walking home from playing tennis when a car pulled over and the passenger asked her directions to a street name

She looked at the driver and said " well hello Fred long time no see - if you give me a lift I will take you there as it is the same street as whete I live "

Fred looked at her a long time with a srupid look as to how do you know my name before realising who she was And once or twice a year get together to watch the game at the club and both of them are almost never recognised

I am just a lucky hanger onera

tookey

First Grader
Don't you know that fans are irrelevant!

We must be the only NRL team not to have our 2017 NRL squad and NYC squad listed on our website

It continues the club's total lack of engagement with the fans

D

Deleted member 26876

Snake and Skivy haven't been to training as of yet, perhaps won't go to training at all, as sad as it is it's pretty obvious that they are done

"Snake and Skivy haven't been to training as of yet, perhaps won't go to training at all, as sad as it is it's pretty obvious that they are done"

Yep.

But they deserve every chance to prove themselves and get healthy enough to participate.

If it's possible for them.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Snake and Skivy haven't been to training as of yet, perhaps won't go to training at all, as sad as it is it's pretty obvious that they are done

From media reports and comments made by DCE; one would suggest an announcement shortly and they are gooonnnne. My understanding from another player manager is that figures have now been worked out by the players management team (and they deserve every cent!), a renewed request for medical dispensation under the salary cap is about to be sent to the NRL's Financial & salary cap officials, who will take 1 -3 weeks to make a decision. I only hope that the CEO is on holidays when it hits. Will be all finished before the 9's. My money is on a no, we are Manly!

Sad, but it is what it is.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think Supreme is saying ther may be no money, it will count on our cap even if they can't play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16