Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So if you get docked points for being found guilty of salary cap rorts ... when we are found innocent do we get points?

The implications with some in the media is that we should be deducted points for a suspicion of wrong doing.

Surely the club have enough dirt on Foran to have him say any transfer from anyone was just gamblimg winnings from a personal bet between two mates on something other than RL.

I love it how you moderators delete my post saying how all previous posts about why ex-Blacktown coach Pat Weisner was sacked are completely false and made up, yet you dont delete those false posts on page 20 of this thread by razor and bozo which completely defame his name. I guess you guys prefer to slander peoples names rather then dealing with facts. I would hope you would at least be decent enough to delete those false posts as well. Very disappointing.

So what are the facts?
The facts are anyone that believes he had an affair or tried to commit suicide need their heads checked and if you think 40 players and staff would follow someone out the door who did that then you will believe anything.

Who had an affair?

Sorry, I know it as a certain high Profile identity, who is helping police with their inquiries.

Who had an affair?
No one did. Someone tried to say he had an affair with a players wife and then attempted suicide and people on here actually bought it. Absolute garbage. The mods deleted my post saying it was garbage but not the accusations. Poor form.

I see you are a new member. Are you staying around for a while?

So, who tried to commit suicide, allegedly?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8