Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Beaver is busy golfing his brains out and would not want to be in an office. :shake:

Manly Owners just need to clarify who does what in their setup.
The turnover in CEOs is due solely to their structure.
It has the elder Penn and younger Penn being influenced by different factions:cool:

The CEO 'candidates' mentioned seem to have strong credentials. But has the club every considered Beaver Menzies?
He may not be interested, but if available I'd see him a perfect. He is well liked by everyone in the sport, he is smart, articulate and able to deal at Boardroom level to attract sponsors.
Thoughts?
Tooves could do it too (but wouldn't).

They really should not have sacked all the proofreaders... posters on Silvertails make far less mistakes (even those poster's who pots using they're phnoes).

Bloody autocorrect , @SeaEagleRock8 got me this morning when my phone autocorrected the word fat to far, it then became the far cats not the fat cats!!

I usually reread my posts before hitting the post reply button, but didn't on this occasion and BINGO!!

They really should not have sacked all the proofreaders... posters on Silvertails make far less mistakes (even those poster's who pots using they're phnoes).

Sometimes predictive text is the issue

6be65a1fdcf2c52a39177139e1ccf12b--adult-cartoons-funny-memes.jpg

Bloody autocorrect , @SeaEagleRock8 got me this morning when my phone autocorrected the word fat to far, it then became the far cats not the fat cats!!

I usually reread my posts before hitting the post reply button, but didn't on this occasion and BINGO!!
Happened to me with your and you're on

Happened to me with your and you're over on the Parker signs thread. I never thought I was going to hear the end of it.

What's worse is I need glasses to read, and sometimes when I'm mobile I'll just sneak a quick look , I can read by squinting, but then I type something and think it looks right only to find later it's gibberish.

The joys of getting older.

I need glasses for reading only since I was about 55, but my eyes haven't changed much in the past 11 years. I'm on HCF and remain loyal to a local optometrist, even though this means getting one pair per year free (well not really) instead of two. I have therefore accumulated spectacles. I carry one pair in a coat, have one in the car (in case I have to read something), one pair for the home computer, one for reading in bed at night and one for emergencies. There's another one if I decide to do a search. AS you say...the joys of age. I get real twitchy if I go out without a pair

I need glasses for reading only since I was about 55, but my eyes haven't changed much in the past 11 years. I'm on HCF and remain loyal to a local optometrist, even though this means getting one pair per year free (well not really) instead of two. I have therefore accumulated spectacles. I carry one pair in a coat, have one in the car (in case I have to read something), one pair for the home computer, one for reading in bed at night and one for emergencies. There's another one if I decide to do a search. AS you say...the joys of age. I get real twitchy if I go out without a pair

Yep I've got the last years model in the car, in the caravan as spares, and this years current models live in my " man bag" and in the house.

I usually have a set nearby but occasionally forget.

What's worse is I need glasses to read, and sometimes when I'm mobile I'll just sneak a quick look , I can read by squinting, but then I type something and think it looks right only to find later it's gibberish.

The joys of getting older.

This aging thing could explain Bozo's recent recruitments!

I can't imagine there's any amount of squinting that makes Frank Winterstein look like a good player!!!!

I got stung in that same bloody thread (Parker signs)!!!

I tried to post "I don't blame Parker" but it kept coming out "I blame Parker"

I had 3 goes at it and then gave up, auto correct was adamant!!!

iPhones clearly are deliberately trying to cause the demise of Parker pens.

Is this witch hunt adversely affecting our recruitment?

We have announced bugger all signings in recent weeks, in fact all we have done is (quite remarkably) deny a couple of signing rumours.

I've even heard the suggestion here that coach Barrett might be waiting to hear the outcome before re-signing, although I doubt that because he is already locked in for next season.

It is telling that news of the witch hunt was broken on 5 July, because we lost in an upset to the Panthers a few days later and our form ever since has been something of a concern to say the least.

The players and coach will swear the investigation has had no effect but facts and common sense suggest otherwise.

How long is it going to take?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10