Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I have a feeling Foran might be one of the whistleblowers. He definitely has an axe to grind over alleged unpaid TPA's. I have a name in my head for the other player and if it is that person I am both not surprised and disappointed.

The NRL had PLENTY of time to finalize this crap a long time ago but chose to drag it out to put Pearce off us. That worked! Now suddenly after we show interest in signing Carney, they bring it out again.
It will all turn out to be nearly nothing in the end but the NRL(Greenturd) may have done enough once again.

All this targeting Manly over the last years is pathetic and i'm appalled it goes nearly unnoticed amid unabashed NRL favouritism toward some clubs. Appalled, not surprised.
We will still have enough cash after any fines/cap cut, if any, to sign Carney and finish top four.
That'd piss Greenturd off.

Bring it on!

Surely it has to be a bit tricky with the players. If it was them then surely they get penalised, unless they have immunity and that doesn't seem right. And if it wasn't them, is it not just hearsay?
It strikes me that the ramifications of this may go far and wide - i.e. Player managers.

If either of the two supposed players are still playing I bet the club they are with now would be very nervous about having a snitch in their ranks.

This actually makes me even more excited about next season. We will definitely have a siege mentality, and Baz will well and truly be a big part of it. Welcome to Manly Baz, you’re well and truly maroon and white now champion. They screwed us over with the whole match fixing bullsh1t, made us play 1.4 million under last years cap. Destroyed any chance of Pearce coming, and now they’re going to block us from getting a back up half. Nice try Greenco$k, but you’ve inadvertently started a raging inferno as far as us and them goes. Des had a decade of success on the back of it. The following side could be anything...young, strong, talented and united. And all we need is for one of our three exceptional young halves to kick on and it’s Eagle Rock time. The follow side could be anything if they remain united.
Turbo
Jorge
Walker
Jelly/Wright
Uate
Hastings/Croker
DCE
Tapau
API
Lussick
Sironen
Winterstein
Jake

AFB
Perrett
Tanginoa
Brown/Croker/Hastings

Lane
Sipley
Gosiewski
Paseka
Metcalf
All the 20’s boys
You will fail Todd

Poor Gorman, he has walked away from a s..t hole straight into a furnace. I predict this could be a defining moment in both the clubs and Gormans life. He could well turn out to be the signing of the year. May the force be with you Mr Gorman...:clap::rock:

Poor Gorman, he has walked away from a s..t hole straight into a furnace. I predict this could be a defining moment in both the clubs and Gormans life. He could well turn out to be the signing of the year. May the force be with you Mr Gorman...:clap::rock:
And what better distraction to take the focus off the squeels with Hayne,the rorters and all their signings and resignings and we cant forget Newcastle and all their signings, than to throw Manly under the bus

So we go into next season in the position we’re currently in roster wise. So what? A lot of people were happy with that anyway. All this does is make half of other clubs supporters say suck it Manly while the others complain about the playing field not being level. It’s just the same **** from an ever so slightly different angle. If anything it’s just utterly boring.

Nine are reporting that the whistle blowers were 2 former Manly stars.:confused:

------

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/12/11/16/23/nrl-accuse-manly-of-cap-breaches

Allegations of players accepting secret payments came to light during a long-running NSW Police Organised Crime Squad investigation into match-fixing.

While Strike Force Nuralda could find no evidence that four Manly games in 2015 and 2016 had been fixed, other revelations came to light.

The NRL had PLENTY of time to finalize this crap a long time ago but chose to drag it out to put Pearce off us. That worked! Now suddenly after we show interest in signing Carney, they bring it out again.
It will all turn out to be nearly nothing in the end but the NRL(Greenturd) may have done enough once again.

All this targeting Manly over the last years is pathetic and i'm appalled it goes nearly unnoticed amid unabashed NRL favouritism toward some clubs. Appalled, not surprised.
We will still have enough cash after any fines/cap cut, if any, to sign Carney and finish top four.
That'd piss Greenturd off.

Bring it on!
Pull your head out of the sand.You don’t think the reason Pearce didn’t come was because the NRL wouldn’t register his contract due to the cap issue?This has been brewing for a while and it’s the reason they haven’t signed anyone of quality

Regardless of the outcome of this investigation, one thing is clear. For too many years our board and club have functioned in a dysfunctional environment and this investigation will ensure that the club gets long overdue change.

I truly hope that Lyall Gorman is given the opportunity to clean the place up and make us a professional organisation where we are able to attract sponsorship and bluechip players and finally get a call on the future of Brookvale oval.

The continual turn over at the club has to STOP, the conflict with the Football club has to STOP and the club needs to unite and learn the lessons from this.

They say that with success there are also pitfalls, what we have seen over the last 5 years indicates this and it would be interesting to learn more about why Toovey was treated as he was as he was the coach during the alleged period this happened.

I just hope that the club gets some clear air and that our exciting young team that is developing is able to achieve its goals unhindered.

The ball is in your court owners, you are the custodians of our club and this has occurred under your watch. Time for our club to grow up and be a functioning, cohesive and professional organisation!!

Nine are reporting that the whistle blowers were 2 former Manly stars.:confused:

------

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/12/11/16/23/nrl-accuse-manly-of-cap-breaches

Allegations of players accepting secret payments came to light during a long-running NSW Police Organised Crime Squad investigation into match-fixing.

While Strike Force Nuralda could find no evidence that four Manly games in 2015 and 2016 had been fixed, other revelations came to light.
"2 former Manly Stars" - Need to be named and then forgotten they were ever at our club.
"Strike Force Nuralda" - Simply not their jurisdiction and more click bait.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10