Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If "we have" cheated, I will be asking for my membership money back for the years involved as I did not sign up to pay for corrupt deals. If we have cheated Im out, We always suspect, ask for blood when something is proved about others, but if we have been cheating how farking dumb are we.
Don't sweat it dude, consider it a minor accounting anomaly, especially compared to any other cap dramas (eg ours is 350K over 5 years compared to Parra 3.5 Million over the same time!!!). The entire game is corrupt, especially the NRL and EVERYl club looks to take any advantage they can, and then worry later if they were legal. Nothing is pure in a competitive environment like the NRL or any major competitive endeavour. They test the limits of every aspect of the game they can to find an edge, that's comptition.

One thing that is rather obvious now is how things went pear-shaped in 2014. If you remember we lost Whatmough, Foran and Gifty at the end of that season and they would have been on massive coin due to Dessies back ended deals. It was also at the end of the season that our current owners got full control of the club and appointment Joe Kelly who have the enviable task of trying to retain DCE and Foran. I hope we get a break down of what payments are deemed illegal and who is responsible for all of this.

If you think about the fact that over the 15 and 16 seasons we cut over 25 players in total, was this a problem back then?

The thing is the whole NRL salary cap audit process is in tatters now. In their own words, our club was labelled a benchmark for salary cap compliance and cooperation, those words now haunt the NRL.

I there are allegations that are from the police investigation into match-fixing that were used as a basis for this investigation, and correct me if I am wrong that evidence was not forwarded to the NRL as per legal requirements from the police prosecution. How the hell is the NRL going to be able to prove irregularities if they are not able to use that as evidence?

400K over 5 years is the so-called extreme breach of the cap, it's laughable when you compare other breaches that have been found out over the last 15 years or so.

I also want to know, will the other 7 clubs that were also mentioned prior to this investigation with having links to these allegations, are they also to be investigated???

Interesting times we are in. The onus is on the NRL to prove this and if they do, the full weight of the law must come down on the perpetrators who have soiled our clubs reputation. If this is a furphy thought, Greenturd has to be accountable for this and there needs to be a total and independent audit of each club!!!

“TWO high-profile former Manly stars have turned whistleblowers to expose the club’s alleged salary cap breaches.

Manly face having $400,000 ripped from their salary cap for next season and a fine of up to $1 million after the NRL announced it had found potential breaches over the past five years.

The NRL issued the Sea Eagles with a breach notice on Monday, and the club reacted swiftly on Monday night, saying they disagreed with several of the findings.

It’s believed two former players helped lift the lid on salary cap breaches worth up to $400,000, which the NRL, as part of its potential punishment, will put on the Sea Eagles’ salary cap for next season.

The Daily Telegraph knows the identities of the players but cannot name them for legal reasons”.

Can you name 1 club hit with a breach notice that wasn't than found guilty? I can't and if people think Penn is taking the nrl to court over this they are setting themselves up for disappointment. We will do the same as every club we will shout our innocence and in the end pay the fine (hell it's not even a fine just a reduction in the grant) and get on with it. In the end no big deal hopefully it get's Penn fair dinkum in running a football club.

Whether we are guilty or not of this our governance has been a shambles for a long time hiring ceo's sacking ceo's office staff leaving at an alarming rate (some claiming to be bullied) and we still have a bully on the coaching staff he should have been shown the door but as alway's we try to sweep things under the rug well eventually **** catches up with you.

Brisbane. Gee "left" could not be questioned. No case to answer.

Aaaaaaand he's back.

Don't sweat it dude, consider it a minor accounting anomaly, especially compared to any other cap dramas (eg ours is 350K over 5 years compared to Parra 3.5 Million over the same time!!!). The entire game is corrupt, especially the NRL and EVERYl club looks to take any advantage they can, and then worry later if they were legal. Nothing is pure in a competitive environment like the NRL or any major competitive endeavour. They test the limits of every aspect of the game they can to find an edge, that's comptition.

The game is corrupt ?
Oh my f$&$$&cking hell
Where’s the moderators ?

Of course the NRL is corrupt

Reading between the lines, there may be a few anomalies the NRL has uncovered, but nothing like the amount first suggested by their 'preliminary findings'.

They issued that breach today in order to save face for having put Manly through the investigation. Some of Manly's objections will be upheld, so when the dust settles a small fine should cover the balance.

Agree mate
Fake news
Get another couple of days if press then pffff

Still to come
•Hayne plane drama
•Cooper being cronked at a Bondi bar
•Graham to bite a patrons ear at the harp hotel in the gong after team bonding
•Mary DUI 2 2d offence
•Bennett refuses to attend pre match launch
•Poodles go missing in Singleton and local Newcastle area
•Woods Klemmer shower together on camera
•GI hits 120 kegs and moves to front row
•Gallen learns the bubbler at northies with Moylan
•Cameron smith gets done for TPA TAX evasion
•Silly billy runs the water for roosters during the storm bye
•Roth tool is seen in the back ground of the Gallen Moylan photo

.... and NRL withdraws all breech notices against the might manly Warringah sea eagles due to no evidence
• manly sue and gain enough compensation to up grade brooky

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10