Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You understand that there is a process in relation to this investigation. We have no idea of what the scope of this investigation is, only that that it is ongoing. The frustrating things is we have no idea what the outcome will be and the cloud that continues to hover is not going away and it is stopping the club from moving forward. The NRL was pretty transparent in their investigation of the whinging worms and they explained their process and what they were investigating, this has not happened this time and it leads me to conclude, that they either have nothing on us or something very minor. The NRL is asking us all to renew our memberships for 2018 and we do not have answers in relation to this investigation. Like everyone else, I want this concluded one way or another and some honesty from the NRL!!!
The investigation might be ongoing but just how much time per day are they spending on carrying out the investigation? All day? A few hours? An hour? 5 minutes? Or is it every few days or weeks? They are certainly dragging it out as long as they possibly can and in the mean time our club appears to be suffering.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Mitchell Pearce to make call as NRL finalises Manly Sea Eagles salary cap probe... more SMH stuff

The biggest stumbling block to any Manly deal relates to their salary cap. The NRL integrity unit is completing the last interviews with Manly staffers this week in a bid to determine whether the club illegally overpaid players. NSW police formed Strike Force Nuralda to investigate match-fixing allegations and recently cleared the club of any wrongdoing. However, their probe unearthed potential salary cap breaches, which the NRL is in the process of following up.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Unbelievable, isnt it. A blatant breach of TPA rules by Penrith and nothing seems to be happening by the NRL. Oh thats right, its Western Sydney, where rugby league is in a battle with AFL... @:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:

I read somewhere yesterday (probably in these forums, but I can't be bothered searching at 4AM) that if we have got a problem with the cap that it won't be anywhere near as bad as doesn't matta's last year. But you can bet that if there is a breach that Greenturd will be pushing for the maximum penalty possible, be it a rather large fine or not approving Pearce's signing until we become cap compliant, which of course could put the whole thing in jeopardy if we can't offload someone quickly enough.

Meanwhile, its all quiet on the western [Sydney] front and in Little Lebanon effigies of Des Hasler are being burnt.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I read somewhere yesterday (probably in these forums, but I can't be bothered searching at 4AM) that if we have got a problem with the cap that it won't be anywhere near as bad as doesn't matta's last year. But you can bet that if there is a breach that Greenturd will be pushing for the maximum penalty possible, be it a rather large fine or not approving Pearce's signing until we become cap compliant, which of course could put the whole thing in jeopardy if we can't offload someone quickly enough.

Meanwhile, its all quiet on the western [Sydney] front and in Little Lebanon effigies of Des Hasler are being burnt.
Morning mate, I’m awake too...been struggling to sleep tonight.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The new witch hunt.
Yes as a forum Silvertails love a good witch hunt, a new whipping boy ,a new pariah to throw stones at ,a new bad guy to burn at dusk,to hang at dawn, to shoot at midnight, to castrate crucify and cremate!!!! But who I here you say ????
My nomination for the new evil incarnate it will come as no surprise is GREENBURG.That bald headed dullard is the author of pretty much everything that is wrong with rugby league i.e stadia,Tpa s ,the cap , refereeing,bunker,crowds etc its time he was outed and the pressure applied to his oily cranium and his corrupt and sweep under the carpet style of Management.His persecution of Manly and this trumped up cap investigation is a prime example of his ineptitude and one rule for some and another rule for others admin style.
So can we start a Purge Greenburg from RL administration witch hunt.
The reality is he is not fit to manage a team of under7s let alone the NRL.
Get Rid of Greenburg !!lift the rock he hides under and expose his inconsistencies and his incompetence!!!!!lets get the pitchforks and torches and March!!!!!

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Even in the off season that bald headed piece of sht is trying to styme us. I can't believe how low this snake will go to try and stop us. Rugby league will never grow while this piece of garbage remains in charge.

I said this in another thread you watch this when MP makes a decision on where he plays if he does not sign with us Toddy and his gang of followers will clear us of the salary cap investigations a few days after MP's decision.

The damage has already been done, if this was his precious bulldogs this salary cap situation would of been cleared up ages ago.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14