Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Greensprog. Fantastic.

Didn't they finish the interviews last week? After reviewing all the emails, phone's etc for the previous month's? After being involved in the failed match fixing investigation for previous years?

Well Greensprog...? Get on with it. You've probably driven the game broke trying to hang Manly... What have you got? Cards on the table time.
Hey Batty I'm with you on this one.. What can we do about this fuc*wit without resorting to violence.. There must be something.. Does he have a pot plant we can piss in?? I know that can be upsetting.

Hard to dethrone a king that doesn't want to leave.
Needs to be an uprising. Pitchforks etc.
Anyone own a large quantity of pitchforks? And burning torches. We need them also.

I would expect that getting rid of Greensprog would be a unified goal across most supporters from all clubs. You could create quite an army.
Not trying to promote bunnings but they've got an array of pitchforks that will suit various budgets and styles...

Screenshot_20171129-081812.jpg

Hey Batty I'm with you on this one.. What can we do about this fuc*wit without resorting to violence.. There must be something.. Does he have a pot plant we can piss in?? I know that can be upsetting.
Greenberg really feels for the fans though...
“I know this is devastating for many people. Particularly the players and the fans,” Greenberg said.".....oh hang on that's Eels fans, Manly fans get f**ked.

Parra proven to have held down the cap and sodomised it ... Greenslime says "the NRL will do everything in it's power to assist Parra to be cap compliant this year"

Manly ... unsubstanciated claims of minor rorts .... Greenslime " Lets have a 2 year investigation and publicly destroy Manly's reputation.

Parra proven to have held down the cap and sodomised it ... Greenslime says "the NRL will do everything in it's power to assist Parra to be cap compliant this year"

Manly ... unsubstanciated claims of minor rorts .... Greenslime " Lets have a 2 year investigation and publicly destroy Manly's reputation.
I like "Greenslime" just fine as an epithet, but personally I've always called him "Turd Runtgreen", taking my cue from John Lennon…

I like "Greenslime" just fine as an epithet, but personally I've always called him "Turd Runtgreen", taking my cue from John Lennon…

Thank you ... I use Greenslime not so much as an epithet, but more of an accurate biological description .. whereas I would suggest that "Turd Runtgreen" points more towards his character.

People who blame Greenberg miss the point, he was selected for the role precisely because he is slick, he speaks politic-speak, he covers up the nasty stuff.

It is the game's power brokers who are to blame for thinking this is what rugby league needs in the 21st century.

Todd is only being Todd, it's not as though he changed his colours after getting the top job.

'It is the game's power brokers who are to blame ' ... care to name & shame

FWIW Andrew Webster on Big Sports Breakfast this morning said that the NRL were aiming to have the cap investigation wound up by Xmas.
Well that’s a great way to ensure any other players of note who are keen on Manly steer clear and likely sign elsewhere as the season draws near.

#nextChristmas

#inbeforeMark

This whole sorry episode is one of the most disgraceful acts I've seen by any admin in any sport, ever.
Totally appalling and unacceptable Of course one of the main and obligatory duties of the N R L should be to promote and support the best interests and welfare of ALL N R L clubs , at all times

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10