Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There are 15 other clubs keeping dead quiet knowing full well they have been and still are doing what we are getting penalised for. None are about to say anything publicly because to do so would be to open a can of worms that could literally blow the NRL apart.

The other clubs probably agree that this has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they are also hoping like hell that we just take the penalty and quietly get on with things.
Case #1 Penrith + KENO + Maloney.

Sounds like he has been asked to step aside after reading that. He will probably turn his negative efforts onto the club he claims to love so much or is he trying to pump up Bozo's tyres before the NRL make public the findings that Bozo ****ed up our cap. Hard to know what his agenda is, but there is always an agenda.

Interesting to see Penrith turning themselves into similar knots trying to keep Cleary, Very similar to the turmoil we started to go through to try and keep DCE or Foran. In the end it ruins the whole system trying to sack coaches and change everything to suit players. The best administrators can make a superstar feel like he is making an error by leaving the club whilst maintaining a culture. Like Arko or Politis do.

Bizarre indeed. He’s been doing that a bit lately.
Never random when it comes to Zorba's offerings, always targeted to his agenda of the day.
He is currently white-anting Barrett by saying he can't retain or attract players without Fulton, he can't coach them to the top 8 without Fulton as a sounding board, he blundered by letting Green go before we had a replacement. Which begs the question, why did Bozo leave saying his job was now completed? Zorba had a similar sly dig at Barrett a few weeks back, from memory.

Zorba had a similar sly dig at Barrett a few weeks back, from memory.

He said we had no game plan. Barrett must have sidelined Zorba somehow. Maybe it is a Zorba masterstroke playing reverse psychology, Zorba thinking "If they see me hating Barrett they will all start to like Barrett again because they think Barrett must be alright if he don't like me"??

I have officially lost it trying to figure this club out.

So in other words, when November the 1st comes around, we still cant chase any players. Cant any of the other clubs see WTF is going on here. Its obvious ,they are trying their hardest to cripple our club
The only club that should care at this stage is the Sharks. The NRL doesn’t only want to strip one club from the overcrowded Sydney basin. Once they’ve driven the Sea Eagles out of town their next target will probably be Cronulla. The Bulldogs should be safe for now because of the strength of their leagues club and Souths and the Roosters are untouchable.

Never random when it comes to Zorba's offerings, always targeted to his agenda of the day.
He is currently white-anting Barrett by saying he can't retain or attract players without Fulton, he can't coach them to the top 8 without Fulton as a sounding board, he blundered by letting Green go before we had a replacement. Which begs the question, why did Bozo leave saying his job was now completed? Zorba had a similar sly dig at Barrett a few weeks back, from memory.

Can’t he just retire to Santorini, life would be so much better if he did.

I have officially lost it trying to figure this club out.
Well let's see. We know Zorba speaks for the owners. If Barrett felt unsupported by the owners could that make it untenable for him to remain? And if he leaves of his own accord does that mean Penns don't have to pay out his contract?
All so mysterious...

Well let's see. We know Zorba speaks for the owners. If Barrett felt unsupported by the owners could that make it untenable for him to remain? And if he leaves of his own accord does that mean Penns don't have to pay out his contract?
All so mysterious...

And they think we can’t see through it, more fool them!!

Is it just me, or did he just basically ridicule Gorman, Cartwright & Scott Fulton (our recruitment / retention)?

Does Zorba know we are hiring a roster / list manager? Therefore that whole article is moot?

Why does the sausage roll eating swine open his pie hole all the time. The club needs to be rid of him to move forward. I have zero doubt he's the poor conduit between the inner mechanations of the club and the media.

That was one 'harsh' article. I'm not sure of the motivation of it.

Guess he's not a 'true supporter'....!

Delusional anti Manly bashing from inside - who needs Greenturd @:mad:

No mention of the carnage of the Salary Cap or Myles #ThanksBozo :think:

http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/shared/ShowArticle.aspx?doc=NLTMLD/2018/08/11&entity=Ar06201
Gold in your breakfast cereal.
Geoff Toovey would be available.
Can't think of anybody better but I wouldn't expect those dummy's to see it.
And I wouldn't be bragging from the rooftops about hand picking our current coach too loudly.
Especially remembering the circumstances in which it was done.

Will the NRL publish a report on their website so that we can all see and judge for ourselves the evidence they have convicted and punished Manly on?

This is what a pro sport like the NFL does:
Independent investigator Ted Wells submitted his report to Commissioner Roger Goodell and the New England Patriots on Wednesday in relation to the footballs used in the AFC Championship Game against the Indianapolis Colts. The findings are now available to the public.
INVESTIGATIVE REPORT CONCERNING FOOTBALLS USED DURING THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ON JANUARY 18, 2015
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2015/05/06/0ap3000000491381.pdf

Last edited:
Will the NRL publish a report on their website so that we can all see and judge for ourselves the evidence they have convicted and punished Manly on?

This is what a pro sport like the NFL does:
Independent investigator Ted Wells submitted his report to Commissioner Roger Goodell and the New England Patriots on Wednesday in relation to the footballs used in the AFC Championship Game against the Indianapolis Colts. The findings are now available to the public.
INVESTIGATIVE REPORT CONCERNING FOOTBALLS USED DURING THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ON JANUARY 18, 2015
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2015/05/06/0ap3000000491381.pdf

I thought a simple funny click wasn’t enough.

Can you imagine Greenturd doing this.

Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol

I remember.

Maybe Has Desler is returning as HoF (Head of Football).

Is it just me, or did he just basically ridicule Gorman, Cartwright & Scott Fulton (our recruitment / retention)?

Does Zorba know we are hiring a roster / list manager? Therefore that whole article is moot?

Why does the sausage roll eating swine open his pie hole all the time. The club needs to be rid of him to move forward. I have zero doubt he's the poor conduit between the inner mechanations of the club and the media.
Ryan Lyall turfed him from his ‘consulting’ role

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10