Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
When Greenburg paid his mate on the board , 10's of thousands to find fault, we could never win, else he be called corrupt given conflict of interest.

Unsure how this could be appropriate in any way whatsoever.

Then to hear Mitchell Pearce was tipped off by Wayne Pearce (also on the board) that trouble was about to come to Manly, driving him to The Knights, the inner corruption was abundant.

Why the media aren't salivating over these stories is beyond me.
Also, what about the dogs? It seems so convenient that they 'realised' they were in serious cap trouble and had to start shedding players after the Manly drama. Sounds like a tip off.
Todd reeks.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's been that long that last night I thought... wait on, weren't all these contracts signed off by the nrl? There's our defence. Case dismissed, costs to Manly!

tookey

First Grader
Mail I'm hearing is …..during the off season, so it doesn't take away from the finals "fever"
Everyone already knows what our penalty is To not announce it now may be that the penalty will be reduced or waived which will make the back pages of the newspapers?

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The big issue for me, and Manly, is whether we are able or allowed to renegotiate our "disallowed" TPA's ....

If I am correct ... some $500,000 worth of our TPA's were ruled dodgey and added back into our salary cap .... if we are unable to turn this around it will mean that when the $300,000 penalty is added we will be some $800k behind the eight ball .... again.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
So in other words, when November the 1st comes around, we still cant chase any players. Cant any of the other clubs see WTF is going on here. Its obvious ,they are trying their hardest to cripple our club

There are 15 other clubs keeping dead quiet knowing full well they have been and still are doing what we are getting penalised for. None are about to say anything publicly because to do so would be to open a can of worms that could literally blow the NRL apart.

The other clubs probably agree that this has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they are also hoping like hell that we just take the penalty and quietly get on with things.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
There are 15 other clubs keeping dead quiet knowing full well they have been and still are doing what we are getting penalised for. None are about to say anything publicly because to do so would be to open a can of worms that could literally blow the NRL apart.

The other clubs probably agree that this has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they are also hoping like hell that we just take the penalty and quietly get on with things.

Sales of liquid paper skyrocketed as the other clubs were getting rid of the words 'best endeavours' from their contracts.

Unfortunately most of these contracts were written on microsoft word, but it was realised too late.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Sales of liquid paper skyrocketed as the other clubs were getting rid of the words 'best endeavours' from their contracts.

Unfortunately most of these contracts were written on microsoft word, but it was realised too late.

7 system wipes should fix it.....

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18