Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member

So they are presenting next Tuesday the 6th of March?

Seriously WTF!!!

Hasn’t the NRL had everything for about a month now??

Surely the NRL would have had their legal team go over it with a fine tooth comb?

And lastly , it’s not like we are presenting to an independent court of law, it sounds like we are presenting to the NRL’s own integrity unit ( who would have no doubt made their decision already).

FMD, this just makes me even more angry.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The nrl have had all the information for about a year, but apparently they can't read so once again Manly has to go in and explain their innocence.

It's hard to believe they'll get a fair hearing after the nrl have invested so much time and yelled "guilty" from their ivory towers every chance they get.

Speaking of proving things: The nrl should be made to explain the legitimacy of a member of the integrity commission 'nudge nudge wink winking' his own son to direct him away from signing for Manly (allegedly), and
The legitimacy of another board member whose company received tens of thousands of dollars being tasked with the auditing of Manly.

The fact that the police had no legal right to pass on the initial rumours and slanderous innuendos means that this non issue should have been put to bed a long time ago. The nrl are happy to proudly claim "They don't get involved in civil matters, nor do they tell players how to spend their money" when it comes to Bronco's thug, lodge; but they are happy to accept inadmissible information of dubious origins when it comes to Manly.

Greenburg told us all that Parra fans have suffered enough even after their board were found to be continually lying, and Greenburg was outraged for the Bulldogs fans when a pictured of an alleged terrorist was shown in a dogs jersey.... but Greenburg is totally happy that Manly fans have had to endure this witch hunt of an investigation slowly meander towards an obvious kangaroo court hearing whilst watching recruitment, membership drives, and sponsorship opportunities suffer.

If this 'honourable ceo' was in any other organisation in any other democratic society, he would have been fired, sued, or both about a year ago.

Will any "Sports journalists" have the intestinal fortitude to even touch on any of this? Not on their lives.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wonderfully put GE and to think this execuse for a ceo is also presiding over falling crowds falling TV ratings an NRL that is broke , broken and rorted salary cap and TPA system , poor grass roots growth and a totally misguided stadia policy,the perception that he is a just a lackey and lick spittle of the rich and powerful in the game ie broncos and politis not to mention pitiful refereeing ranks all the while his maniacal hatred for Manly is on display for all to see while Rome s literally burning around him and the game.

You couldn’t make this stuff up

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Here’s another one for you;

A player manager who was allegedly right in the middle of the Parramatta rorting of the salary cap mysteriously retired and handed back his accreditation when the Integrity unit began asking questions. As he was no longer accredited the NRL integrity unit could not pursue this individual.

This individual is also allegedly Todd Greenturd’s Manager.

It is believed that this individual has now returned to the player manager ranks and has or soon will be accredited.

Why aren’t journalists doing an investigation into and exposing this for all to see?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Despite the fact they might read this you won’t get a journo in a bulls roar of these issues.

They are happy to report on falsehoods , innuendo and rumours BUT actually doing any proper investigating , well that’s just beyond their skill sets at present.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You are a trend setter MfB ... in today's paper the NRL " should have a decision by #nextweek"

Maybe not, Manly / Kelly have to plead their case first , and surely there’d have to be some “ deliberations” ( unless of course the decision has been pre determined ...cough cough) and they’ll want to string this out for as long as possible so that despite having it, that $800k is firmly “ locked away” and cant be used.

It’s June 30th I think ( the last day you can add to your roster) so I’m thinking the 1st of July might be the day!

Shoe1

Journey Man
The nrl have had all the information for about a year, but apparently they can't read so once again Manly has to go in and explain their innocence.

It's hard to believe they'll get a fair hearing after the nrl have invested so much time and yelled "guilty" from their ivory towers every chance they get.

Speaking of proving things: The nrl should be made to explain the legitimacy of a member of the integrity commission 'nudge nudge wink winking' his own son to direct him away from signing for Manly (allegedly), and
The legitimacy of another board member whose company received tens of thousands of dollars being tasked with the auditing of Manly.

The fact that the police had no legal right to pass on the initial rumours and slanderous innuendos means that this non issue should have been put to bed a long time ago. The nrl are happy to proudly claim "They don't get involved in civil matters, nor do they tell players how to spend their money" when it comes to Bronco's thug, lodge; but they are happy to accept inadmissible information of dubious origins when it comes to Manly.

Greenburg told us all that Parra fans have suffered enough even after their board were found to be continually lying, and Greenburg was outraged for the Bulldogs fans when a pictured of an alleged terrorist was shown in a dogs jersey.... but Greenburg is totally happy that Manly fans have had to endure this witch hunt of an investigation slowly meander towards an obvious kangaroo court hearing whilst watching recruitment, membership drives, and sponsorship opportunities suffer.

If this 'honourable ceo' was in any other organisation in any other democratic society, he would have been fired, sued, or both about a year ago.

Will any "Sports journalists" have the intestinal fortitude to even touch on any of this? Not on their lives.
http://netk.net.au/Whitton/Worms16.asp
This article sums it up.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/the-big-league---1983/2841712
Corruption and the game is traditional unfortunately. The stuff above from 70s and 80s went from the nswrl to the top of government.

Nowadays we have the stadium thing, the gov and nrl ..

Last edited:

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Here’s another one for you;

A player manager who was allegedly right in the middle of the Parramatta rorting of the salary cap mysteriously retired and handed back his accreditation when the Integrity unit began asking questions. As he was no longer accredited the NRL integrity unit could not pursue this individual.

This individual is also allegedly Todd Greenturd’s Manager.

It is believed that this individual has now returned to the player manager ranks and has or soon will be accredited.

Why aren’t journalists doing an investigation into and exposing this for all to see?

What is his name? Alledgedly.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
So they are presenting next Tuesday the 6th of March?

Seriously WTF!!!

Hasn’t the NRL had everything for about a month now??

Surely the NRL would have had their legal team go over it with a fine tooth comb?

And lastly , it’s not like we are presenting to an independent court of law, it sounds like we are presenting to the NRL’s own integrity unit ( who would have no doubt made their decision already).

FMD, this just makes me even more angry.

On Fox they said - today they were presenting to the NRL? I'm confused.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
On Fox they said - today they were presenting to the NRL? I'm confused.

Someone here posted an article that said it was scheduled for next Tuesday.

Which takes us past the 1st of March deadline for naming another player.

I know we were delayed in a response but it seems simple to me as it’s not a court of law.

1) charges made
2) response given
3) decision made

Why the need for us to front up??

This week or #nextweek

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well my last point is now moot as we’ve been given an exemption!!

And FMD, we are still paying Plod????????

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Someone here posted an article that said it was scheduled for next Tuesday.

Which takes us past the 1st of March deadline for naming another player.

I know we were delayed in a response but it seems simple to me as it’s not a court of law.

1) charges made
2) response given
3) decision made

Why the need for us to front up??

This week or #nextweek

Easier to call them a pack of A#@!HOLES to their faces, and dependant on findings easier to serve papers on them for damages.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18