Reuben Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think he'll end up there eventually. It would be nice to have Garrick inside Hoppa on one flank. That pass he threw inside for Jake was an absolute screamer.
Yeah he looks the goods and if he continues to improve / impress hopefully we can extend him before the vultures come for him. Would hate to lose a good young kid like this one.

Agree with sue and Timmyq i think he is out of position and i think we do have to look at locking him down for sure in near future.

True, but the bloke himself says he's a centre. Just happy to sit on the wing till he gets his opportunity. :)
General view of Dragons supporters when announced he was joining us was that he was no great loss - good attacker, good in the air but poor defender.

I think he has been better than that however maybe those inside the club know his defensive capabilities and hence why he is on the wing.

Just a thought.

Considering it's his 3rd FG game, I think he is doing better than OK but everyone is entitled to their opinion. He took a really crucial midfield run yesterday (after we had just done a lot of defending) where he stepped inside two defenders, made 15 metres, found his belly and got a quick play-the-ball. He is definitely contributing. A play later, Fainu put Tom T through a hole for DCE's try.

Good point and puts things in perspective .

He has only played 3 NRL games and has exceeded expectations

He has the top speed that we have been lacking and his mistake rate is minimal as compared to other young backs that are making NRL debuts

Can someone merge the "Reuben" and "Garrick" threads ? I am guessing they are the same person :wondering:

I think its about time we discussed his nickname. Seems like he is going to be around for a while.

I don't think "Sandwich" really cuts it. Anyone got anything better ?

I see what you did there ; )

General view of Dragons supporters when announced he was joining us was that he was no great loss - good attacker, good in the air but poor defender.

I think he has been better than that however maybe those inside the club know his defensive capabilities and hence why he is on the wing.

Just a thought.

People make up flaws in a player leaving their club to help them cope with the loss.
Silvertails posters are guilty of this too.
Lafai, Lomax, Aitken and Norman were ahead of an untried rookie at the dragons just like Gutho had backline players ahead of him according to Manly management at the time he was released to the eels.
People came up with reasons like ‘injury prone’ and ‘too small’ to justify the loss at the time

Ruby is a gem :gemstone:@;)

I cannot wait to see him in full flight for 70-80 metres to the tryline. Lets hope that happens in a Brookie game cause if so he'll lift the roof off the joint!!

None of this tiptoe through the tulips motion with Reuben .

Once in the clear he will be in like Flynn over the try line .

Speed Kills and Trills the crowd !!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10