Reuben Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Going OK. Still struggles to push through the line coming out of our end, which is a key skill for wingers these days.

Yep, he reminds me of Wolfman who wasn't afraid to have a go, which I always admired, and similarly is a good looker or even more so :inlove:
Haha..Then he has been an astute buy. As long as he keeps creating great new memories for you then you will be happier on this forum. And all of us.. But seriously his energy and enthusiasm is something we really need.

Going OK. Still struggles to push through the line coming out of our end, which is a key skill for wingers these days.
Considering it's his 3rd FG game, I think he is doing better than OK but everyone is entitled to their opinion. He took a really crucial midfield run yesterday (after we had just done a lot of defending) where he stepped inside two defenders, made 15 metres, found his belly and got a quick play-the-ball. He is definitely contributing. A play later, Fainu put Tom T through a hole for DCE's try.

Garrick has been fantastic. Seems like a good kid. Well rounded player in size and skill.

Same can be said for Waddell.

Both the sort of players and people we want at Manly.

I think this is finally the year were a few young players break through and establish themselves as first graders.
About time too.

He’s not a winger , he’s a centre playing wing. Centres aren’t required to get out of own end on kick receptions. Everything he does screams out centre, that inside pass against chooks an example.
I think he'll end up there eventually. It would be nice to have Garrick inside Hoppa on one flank. That pass he threw inside for Jake was an absolute screamer.

• 🏆
Reactions: Sue
The Dragons could not keep him as they had other rising stars and after watching Reuben play only 3 NRL games

Reuben has proven that he is the speedy quality back that will help Manly get back to the top of the comp where it belongs

Speed Kills and Reuben Thrills

Very Passionate player Is Reuben ........

“It was a pretty good feeling to score. I thought I had one earlier in the game but it was disallowed on a forward pass call. I was a bit shattered,’’ Garrick said.

I had pictured that moment many times

Reuben Garrick on scoring his first NRL try
"To be involved in a win like that was massive and is the biggest moment of my career obviously so far.

I think its about time we discussed his nickname. Seems like he is going to be around for a while.

I don't think "Sandwich" really cuts it. Anyone got anything better ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8