Reuben Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok ok I think we've pumped up this blokes tyres enuff in this thread. So to add some balance (unnecessary negativity) to the discussion the name 'Reuben Garrick' wreaks of private school rugby ponce to me .... :p Go Manly!

Just as an aside ... we have had a Reub before ... the legendary Rupert (Reub) Hudson who played for the Sea Eagles back in the 50's I think .... and was a dedicated club man his whole life ... he was a fixture arounf d the place back in the day ..

In fact Reub Hudson Oval at Curlie was named after him ....

You don't like 'Sandwich' then how about 'loaf'?
(and then the centre inside him on the football field could aptly be called 'Loafer')

Ok ok I think we've pumped up this blokes tyres enuff in this thread. So to add some balance (unnecessary negativity) to the discussion the name 'Reuben Garrick' wreaks of private school rugby ponce to me .... :p Go Manly!
His middle names are James Kinkaid.

Just as an aside ... we have had a Reub before ... the legendary Rupert (Reub) Hudson who played for the Sea Eagles back in the 50's I think .... and was a dedicated club man his whole life ... he was a fixture arounf d the place back in the day ..

In fact Reub Hudson Oval at Curlie was named after him ....
Reub was too old to have played for Manly. You're thinking of his son Rupert (Rupe) Hudson, who died a couple of years back. Also a great servant of the Club.

Definitely one of my favorites. Hope that doesn't spell the end of him (see Jamie Lyon and Dylan Walker).

Sorry in advance Reuben. Hahaha

Definitely one of my favorites. Hope that doesn't spell the end of him (see Jamie Lyon and Dylan Walker).

Sorry in advance Reuben. Hahaha
geez mate, with your history your favourites should be players of the ilk of a lewis brown or a chris bailey@:p

Reub was too old to have played for Manly. You're thinking of his son Rupert (Rupe) Hudson, who died a couple of years back. Also a great servant of the Club.

Mate, you have confused me ... all I know is I used to say g'day to Rueb Hudson at least 3 times a week at brookie and in about 1973 they named the oval at Curlie the Rueb Hudson Oval .... the bloke who died a few years back was the right age to have played in the 50.s ..... are you saying the Oval was named aftr his father ?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6