Post-Game Discussion Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Raiders
Vs
Sea Eagles
48 GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 15:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Thought I read 8 just recently, maybe Nth. Eagle days
Not sure mate. But let's just both hope we beat The Dogs next week. Thank **** it's a bad team we face, and are easily beatable, a team we SHOULD beat, by plenty imo.

What's so disheartening in the old days if we had a down season we would have 3 or 4 good signings to look forward to next season.

All we have this year is a heap of players leaving not even talk of an average player signing let alone a star so what is there to look forward to?

Trot out Des with the same old game plan with DCE with his two year extension yippee. The only hope is Turbo but geez that is a high risk strategy.

But even the other clubs worked Turbo out earlier this year, so definitely high risk

Schuster can go with em mate.
I’m sorry but I just don’t get the admiration some have for this guy.
I genuinely don’t get it
I’ve seen nothing but ****
He will be fine, Des has played him in the worst possible role for his confidence this year with the 15-20 minutes off the bench. Yes he’s got an error or two in him but so do most players his age after only 30-odd NRL games. We don’t score our only try today if not for him.

He’s also played well every time he’s played 5/8 in first grade and it’s the position he’s played his whole life. Let’s give him a chance there after a full pre season of getting fit and ready and I reckon a few will be eating their words

Anyone else watch the presser? Des and Daly couldn't wait to get out of there. What a mess our team is in.

He will be fine, Des has played him in the worst possible role for his confidence this year with the 15-20 minutes off the bench. Yes he’s got an error or two in him but so do most players his age after only 30-odd NRL games. We don’t score our only try today if not for him.

He’s also played well every time he’s played 5/8 in first grade and it’s the position he’s played his whole life. Let’s give him a chance there after a full pre season of getting fit and ready and I reckon a few will be eating their words

It will either be rocks or diamonds for Schuster next season. I am predicting rocks. I hope I'm wrong.

Anyone else watch the presser? Des and Daly couldn't wait to get out of there. What a mess our team is in.

Wayne Cousins cutting off the interview early, before any real questions were posed as usual - just shows how weak as piss the club is - surely he can go back to The Tigers, his media management is up there with The Tigers position on the ladder !

Thought I read 8 just recently, maybe Nth. Eagle days
We're dropping but we're not at that level just yet. Northern Eagles days we probably lost half our supporter base. It's not that bad yet but things are heading south.....if I was running the club I'd probably offer Cam Smith a mill to take the reins, he'd probably attract some talent and the refs would love him.

Michelle Cooling outstanding at the swans

Whatever happened to her? Tell you one thing, she was going places. Proactive, innovative, approachable, wanted to rebuild the community connection between the club / members, interactive, results driven.

Club should never lose people like that. Find it funny she doesn't even have her experience at Manly on her Linkedin - speaks volumes.

I think TM needs to visit Bunnings and buy one of those industrial brooms, the really big one, or maybe 2

worlds longest broom haha
1661587689449.png

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10