Post-Game Discussion Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Raiders
Vs
Sea Eagles
48 GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 15:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Not sure mate. But let's just both hope we beat The Dogs next week. Thank **** it's a bad team we face, and are easily beatable, a team we SHOULD beat, by plenty imo.
Mate the dogs haven't tanked it. They're still trying not like our bunch of fukwits. The Dogs will put at least 30 on us. Capt albatross will try his hero 2nd tackle 40/20 sh*t kicks and it'll be the usual turnstile defense all too hard efforts.

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Raiders: 48
Manly: 6

301428599_10159949468680993_4107315991351505711_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

3D20Smiles20142.gif

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Sea Eagles Stats Review: TBA

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights: TBA

Full Match Replay Link: TBA

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips: TBA

Press Print & Video Articles:

Raiders thrash ‘soft’ Manly in demolition job

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He will be fine, Des has played him in the worst possible role for his confidence this year with the 15-20 minutes off the bench. Yes he’s got an error or two in him but so do most players his age after only 30-odd NRL games. We don’t score our only try today if not for him.

He’s also played well every time he’s played 5/8 in first grade and it’s the position he’s played his whole life. Let’s give him a chance there after a full pre season of getting fit and ready and I reckon a few will be eating their words
Schuster played himself out of a jersey he didn't even work hard enough to deserve in the first place. Was very unfit and seemingly didn't want to be a second rower. So what does he want? Needs some accountability and for mine Des probably shouldn't have picked him at all; particularly around that middle-portion of his season

Press conference was standard stuff from Des (pointless ramble) and Cherry was concerned about his kangaro jersey....when does this crap end like WTF, honestly there are some major issues atm just the lack of concern from Des n DCE is half the reason we suck, both have gotta go just go🤦‍♂️

Larissa Paegle. I think that she left us and went to the Swans and is now with the Eels
She was great. She would get on the old MWSE forum and be interactive, asking fans what they wanted to see in the way of memberships, footy turn outs. I think that was when Aaron Markie was involved in management as well. You could ask either of them questions and if they didn’t have an answer straight up, they would find out, and actually get back to you. Those were good days.

She was great. She would get on the old MWSE forum and be interactive, asking fans what they wanted to see in the way of memberships, footy turn outs. I think that was when Aaron Markie was involved in management as well. You could ask either of them questions and if they didn’t have an answer straight up, they would find out, and actually get back to you. Those were good days.
Yeah, revolutionary wasn't it! Imagine engaging your fan base.

Wow yet another rubbish press conference. Media yet again letting Des and the Chook of the hook, no hard questions whatsoever. Des is just painful to listen to.

Jake throws his heart and soul into the team , he’d be my first pick.

But honestly , and I know he’s a once in a generation player but how much longer can we pay Turbo a million a year for 3 or 4 games.

And I’ve never bagged the Captain but at 1.3 million we should trade him to the Dolphins.

I’m struggling to find many more.

Yeah Parker try’s hard , but is average.

Froggy busts his guts but he’s never going to win us a GF.

Koula has lots of promise , there’s two.

I’m counting Garrick as gone.
Harsh on Garrick, no?

Absolutely mate. She interacted with us here, too. Couldn't speak more highly of her, and am a bit embarrassed to have forgotten her name (sorry Larissa) .

She asked what we wanted more of, wanted done differently, and less of, got the answers then actually did something about it.

Christ. Des' return has certainly been bipolar.. but that's not a good stat to carry.
If we lose next week, in his 4 years back, it'll be the second time we've matched the club's worst ever losing streak in our 75 year history.

The worse stat for me though was having the 2nd worst defensive stat over 20 games in the history of NRL or fist grade rugby league in history (the worst being the western suburbs Magpies) under Des.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8