Post-Game Discussion Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Raiders
Vs
Sea Eagles
48 GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 15:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Tom
Jake
Schuster
Olakau’atu
Garrick
Paseka
Lawton
Saab
Koula
Bullemor
Weekes

Rest can get moving, players like Parker/Croker/Harper/Keppie can stay around as purely depth players and not weekly starters
Schuster can go with em mate.
I’m sorry but I just don’t get the admiration some have for this guy.
I genuinely don’t get it
I’ve seen nothing but ****

Awful defensive effort and structures.

Raiders are not a good attacking team and they put 48 on the board, plain woeful.
And that was after Captain Not-so Sensible spoke about the need to address the "elephant in the room" that is our ****house defensive record of late.

What's the Bulldogs best ever margin of victory against us? You can pretty much guarantee they'll top it next week.

The best thing is the raiders are through. The dogs will also put 50 on manly next week. Go the doggies. They should get rid of manly and have the bears come back. so sick of this team. A #1 who is as fragile as glass, a #7 who is not as good as his paycheck and a bunch of players who believes in fairies.

Tom
Jake
Schuster
Olakau’atu
Garrick
Paseka
Lawton
Saab
Koula
Bullemor
Weekes

Rest can get moving, players like Parker/Croker/Harper/Keppie can stay around as purely depth players and not weekly starters
I think that Ray Vaega has potential so he can stick around too.

Hey we have the great press conference to forward to yet from dumb and dumber

Ha ha

Give the stats please ? I thought our longest was 8 !!
7. If we lose next week, that'll be equalled. If we lose round one next year (if we lose next week), that'll make it outright , rather than sharing the worst.

What's so disheartening in the old days if we had a down season we would have 3 or 4 good signings to look forward to next season.

All we have this year is a heap of players leaving not even talk of an average player signing let alone a star so what is there to look forward to?

Trot out Des with the same old game plan with DCE with his two year extension yippee. The only hope is Turbo but geez that is a high risk strategy.

47 missed tackles
Haumole the most with 8. De Luis and Weekes only players with 0 missed.
47!!! Says everything!

Disgusting to see this Shiite from a Manly team.
Des has to go…

DCE is the worst club captain in our history. Can you imagine any of this happening under Toovey? Lyon? Fulton? They would destroy this inept bunch. Spud would still punch fuk out of anyone that Toovey asked him too!!They deserve every single bit of the criticism that gets flung there way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8