Post-Game Discussion Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Raiders
Vs
Sea Eagles
48 GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 15:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Would be an interesting thread , hypothetically if we had to have a clean out who would you keep?
Probably not many but Schuster does look fitter - our forwards are well below what is required. I would start there if I was putting a broom through the place

Anyone who still wants to try and be positive in any way shape or form about this team and club is absolutely kidding themselves.
This team is the worst in the league right now and we deserve the ****ing spoon.
We would have got it if this comp had another few weeks to go

Probably not many but Schuster does look fitter - our forwards are well below what is required. I would start there if I was putting a broom through the place
No one. No better than the Dolphins

Would be an interesting thread , hypothetically if we had to have a clean out who would you keep?
Tom
Jake
Schuster
Olakau’atu
Garrick
Paseka
Lawton
Saab
Koula
Bullemor
Weekes

Rest can get moving, players like Parker/Croker/Harper/Keppie can stay around as purely depth players and not weekly starters

Theres a guy running the water for the Warringah Rats that'd look good back in Marron and White

So.... where's all the post game manly interviews?

Oh man, past midnight...turned into a pumpkin again.

What astounds me is that Canberra still aren't very good and really didn't have to do much at all to flog us mercilessly. It is so easy to put 50 (or near enough) on Manly that it has ceased to be surprising or funny. There is simply no fight in this team.

Favourite comedy moment of the game (and there were plenty) had to be the three Manly players (Larry, Moe and Curly Joe) going for the crafty "two drop off, one does the one-on-one strip" play, except they all dropped off, no one attempted a strip and the Canberra player waltzed through the line. Then our bozos (no offence, @BOZO) looked at each other like, "I thought you were going for the ball?"
They probably spent the last week practising that play, 😂😂😂

We aren't a footy team. We are reality TV content ...... and that's it.

Jake throws his heart and soul into the team , he’d be my first pick.

But honestly , and I know he’s a once in a generation player but how much longer can we pay Turbo a million a year for 3 or 4 games.

And I’ve never bagged the Captain but at 1.3 million we should trade him to the Dolphins.

I’m struggling to find many more.

Yeah Parker try’s hard , but is average.

Froggy busts his guts but he’s never going to win us a GF.

Koula has lots of promise , there’s two.

I’m counting Garrick as gone.

I bet the Bulldogs who also have nothing to play for have a better crack ......
They will want to put 50 + on us for the 66-0 defeat we gave them.

You thought this week was ugly wait until Friday
JAC Burton will carve us new ones

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8