Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

48 6
GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We certainly have the wood on them at Bruce Stadium. Even their own supporters are divided on who's going to win. Going on their last last game 2pt win against the Knights, we are a chance alright.
I liked your thinking and then I did a stupid thing and remembered we also had the wood on the Sharks at Brookie. Once those Raiders supporters give the players the clap, they'll get inspired. Hey, hang on - supporters giving the players the clap - that might work for us!

I liked your thinking and then I did a stupid thing and remembered we also had the wood on the Sharks at Brookie. Once those Raiders supporters give the players the clap, they'll get inspired. Hey, hang on - supporters giving the players the clap - that might work for us!
Big difference between the Sharks and the Faders this season tho.

Im not saying Manly are in form but we will win this one. Anyone see Canberra play recently? They are not the team vying for top 8 ... they are a rabble and we will tear them to pieces

The Titans say hello - pumping what was it again past us? However bad they are, they don't come close to our ineptitude both on and off the park at the moment.

Basically, we have next to zero chance but NOT zero

Stranger things have happened.

But very very hard to see as this group just has nothing to play for , not going to be in the finals , not playing to avoid the spoon , win or lose we finish 11th.

Not much motivation in that is there

Im not saying Manly are in form but we will win this one. Anyone see Canberra play recently? They are not the team vying for top 8 ... they are a rabble and we will tear them to pieces
Love your optimism, and then I remember watching us these past few weeks. They maybe a rabble but jeeze we have been rabble-rousers

The raiders are there to be beaten if anyone can put enough points on them in the first half. They really don't come out of the sheds the old green machine.

If anything, I hold hope of us doing this as for the first 20 at least we seem to look like a decent team most of the time.

The Titans were a rabble until they came up against this side.

I’d give the Tigers a 50/50 shot against Manly, and everyone else would be deserved favourites.

Canberra win this comfortably.

The Titans were a rabble until they came up against this side.

I’d give the Tigers a 50/50 shot against Manly, and everyone else would be deserved favourites.

Canberra win this comfortably.
The main difference

We have zero to play for
They have everything to play for

The second difference

We are walking wounded
They are virtually full strength

Really it’s no wonder they’ll beat us by 30 maybe 40

It's going to be an absolute embarrassment this weekend. No one's interested, motivated or giving a sh*t. Split team, injuries and juniors. What could possibly go wrong. Canberra by 50.

The main difference

We have zero to play for
They have everything to play for

The second difference

We are walking wounded
They are virtually full strength

Really it’s no wonder they’ll beat us by 30 maybe 40
Well there goes any excitement and confidence I had for this game with posts like this. I'd like to think Manly will be able to keep the faiders under 30pts, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10