Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

48 6
GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @God , can't you do something to turn this tide of losses and stop us from drowning in this ocean of footy misery? All my life I've heard how God works in mysterious waves. Come on, already!

Sorry, what??!! ...... ways??!! ..... Oh! ..... Um, nevermind.

It was noticeable how Des spoke about the opportunity to play in Manly colours, and how those opportunities might not come too often. We are going to finish around 10/11 no matter what, so I think he might try a few things out in team selection. Certainly hope so, this year is dead and buried, Manly needs to start thinking hard about next year.

Can someone help me understand what the Des plan is with Weekes?
He keeps giving him a sniff, but nothing more than that. What's the point?
I'd be very surprised if Vaega is ever a regular first grader but I was sure he'd be picked this week. Hence, I wasn't expecting anything else this week, with last week being a golden opportunity to play Weekes.

Sticking with the failed Burbo experiment I see. Oh well I guess nothing to loose, sticking to the experiment. If the experiment doesn't work, try, try, try, try again.

can you post the team for us numbnuts ... please
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has named his Round 24 squad to take on the Canberra Raiders at 3pm this Saturday at GIO Stadium.

Brought to you by:
1Tolu Koula
2Ray Tuaimalo Vaega
3Brad Parker
4Morgan Harper
5Christian Tuipulotu
6Kieran Foran
7Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
pp-activemc.png
8Josh Aloiai
9Lachlan Croker
10Toafofoa Sipley
pp-crossx.png
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Andrew Davey
13Dylan Walker
14Ben Trbojevic
15Josh Schuster
16Martin Taupau
17Kurt De Luis
18Ethan Bullemor
19Kaeo Weekes
20James Roumanos
21Jamie Humphreys
22Jacob Sykes
CoachDes Hasler

bazaar really, you look at the team sheet player for player you'd think we would win, but we all know better. If Canberra turn up to play then we lose by 20+.

Can someone help me understand what the Des plan is with Weekes?
He keeps giving him a sniff, but nothing more than that. What's the point?
I'd be very surprised if Vaega is ever a regular first grader but I was sure he'd be picked this week. Hence, I wasn't expecting anything else this week, with last week being a golden opportunity to play Weekes.
I'd like to help you out. But just another head scratcher from Des.

He's a fullback/half isn't he? Aren't we needing a fullback right now?

The guy has been in the squad all year yet the only time he has played is as a reserve hooker.

I'm somewhat interested in seeing Vaega but like last week with Smalley, he shouldn't be prioritised over playing Weekes. Fairly easy to put Koula back in the centres or wing and putting Weekes at fullback to at least see what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8