Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

48 6
GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?. Wow, good bloody riddance then.

The nerve!

OK, let them go but include a clause they go to the Warriors. They will do it, and they can add to the losing culture over there. The Warriors will NEVER win a comp no matter who they bring over.

Its the perfect was to ensure they make no impact in opposition.

NYEagle
Aloiai, Olakau'atu, Sipley, Tuitavake & Fifita
Aloiai only just signed an extension a few weeks ago.

Real shame if Garrick goes.

None of the better clubs would ever allow this to happen.

It’s amazing the drama we have had to put up with the last ten years or so.

Every year there is just so much stuff going wrong.

So where would this game be ranked if
1. Cumstain/bunker fukwit didn't rob us vs Parra.
2. We didn't clock off vs Cows.
3. Fuking covid cases vs Goons
3. The 61 hypocrites did what they're paid for.

We'd be on 28 points and in 8th with definite wins vs Parra, Cows, Goons , Titans.
Another potential win vs Easts then 30 points.
I can't remember a season ever with so many fukups from every corner of the club costing us so badly. If I was a betting man I'd lay $1K on the Raiders tomorrow it's an absolute lock.
It’s because of the above that I’m not totally without hope that next year we’ll be ok. This year just was never meant to be. Oh well.

Aloiai only just signed an extension a few weeks ago.

Real shame if Garrick goes.

None of the better clubs would ever allow this to happen.

It’s amazing the drama we have had to put up with the last ten years or so.

Every year there is just so much stuff going wrong.
Ahhhhh... to dream of a gazillionaire in love with the club, buying us out and pouring everything into making us world class... sigh.

I was interpreting the guesses of @tookey.
Those players are not confirmed as wanting to leave. If you read the thread more carefully, you would have noticed this.

I think the majority of true Sea Eagles supporters wouldn't want our best young outside back, our best backrower and our best frontrower to depart the club :)
TBH untill I actually hear them or thier mangers say it ,im just thinking rumour mongering by the likes of Rothtool etc
In other words BS

So.:. Raiders struggled to beat knights last week, who are absolutely rubbish.. so that means what?? Raiders to beat manly by 30 instead of 40 odd today??

Missed last week because of work.. working again today.. still 50/50 on whether I bother avoiding results and watching later… but I’m not filled with confidence..
Most likely another pathetic display and a hiding on the cards is my guess

I’m very confident in the mail I’ve got, always on the mark and scoffed at the suggestion. We’ll see!
I’m very confident in the mail I’ve got, always on the mark and scoffed at the suggestion. We’ll see!
Hope you’re right but we really won’t see if they’ve been refused, unless they have a temper tantrum 🤣🤣🤣

Hope you’re right but we really won’t see if they’ve been refused, unless they have a temper tantrum 🤣🤣🤣
Making it the perfect rumour! Impossible to verify or refute

thegrammys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Hey Mitch, been meaning to ask. Is there still a Members Council? Or did it disappear with Mr Humphries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8