Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

48 6
GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking with the failed Burbo experiment I see. Oh well I guess nothing to loose, sticking to the experiment. If the experiment doesn't work, try, try, try, try again.
Not at all surprising, I'd have actually been shocked if he were to run a few of the younger players, if he keeps this up their managers won't waste time finding a club who will offer them a 1st grade opportunity, you would think our team was on fire with Haslers unwillingness to bring them up, especially when there's nothing to play for, unbelievable 😡

I'd like to help you out. But just another head scratcher from Des.

He's a fullback/half isn't he? Aren't we needing a fullback right now?

The guy has been in the squad all year yet the only time he has played is as a reserve hooker.

I'm somewhat interested in seeing Vaega but like last week with Smalley, he shouldn't be prioritised over playing Weekes. Fairly easy to put Koula back in the centres or wing and putting Weekes at fullback to at least see what he can do.
Agree about Weekes. What is the point of him playing juniors or with Blacktown?? Give the kid a run in his preferred position, in games that matter very little.

Agree about Weekes. What is the point of him playing juniors or with Blacktown?? Give the kid a run in his preferred position, in games that matter very little.
Doesn't mean very little to me, a win would make me feel a bit better.
Probably the under-pressure coach thinks it matters, too.

A win for us would end the raiders finals hope..
That’s literally the only interest I have in this game… but looking at that team list, ide say another touch up is on the horizon

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has named his Round 24 squad to take on the Canberra Raiders at 3pm this Saturday at GIO Stadium.

Brought to you by:
1Tolu Koula
2Ray Tuaimalo Vaega
3Brad Parker
4Morgan Harper
5Christian Tuipulotu
6Kieran Foran
7Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
pp-activemc.png
8Josh Aloiai
9Lachlan Croker
10Toafofoa Sipley