QLD Lockdown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah but you would have argued the case ser8 to lock down a state with 2 cases Surely.This weekends games should have gone on now i have to spend the weekend conversating with the wife.
I agree, lockdown is horrendous after a while.
As for shutting down with 6 confirmed cases, I'm no expert but maybe depends whether they were in the community while infectious. If so each one has probably infected another 5, so that means there are already 5 times as many as you know about, and by the time you trace them each of those will have infected about 5 more, etc. This seems the biggest problem with the Delta variant, it is much easier to pass from person to person.

I agree, lockdown is horrendous after a while.
As for shutting down with 6 confirmed cases, I'm no expert but maybe depends whether they were in the community while infectious. If so each one has probably infected another 5, so that means there are already 5 times as many as you know about, and by the time you trace them each of those will have infected about 5 more, etc. This seems the biggest problem with the Delta variant, it is much easier to pass from person to person.
Exactly the problem until they can do some more contact tracing and more testing of those who are close contacts. But I am guessing going to regional Qld will be the solution. Lets just hope a player or family member didn't come into contact with anyone the last few days!

Dude, that is strange
Nothing strange about chemistry feathered friend as we are all wired differently and the moral of the story is ....... what ever rocks your socks

My political crush was on Fiona Patten who established the Australian Sex Party in 2009

Fiona was a great politician and served her people well and would have made lock down so much more fun
Fiona_Patten_2009 (1).jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8