QLD Lockdown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now what ... move it to NZ? Because Sydney's out and I can't see it being moved to Adelaide, Darwin, Melbourne or Perth.

No NRL this afternoon and today or tomorrow

The games today I was looking forward to watching it

Rabbits vs dragons ..dragons getting smashed

Knights vs raiders.. had implications for top 8

Then the GF replay

Followed by our game tomorrow.

Also if they do call all games off this weekend what happens to games already played this weekend and the competition's integrity..teams that have played against other who have not.

In a side note I can’t stand that health officer tyrant Young. Always comes across like an inflexible school headmistress. It’s like she knows if she gets Covid she’s a goner so makes the rules based on that. I know it’s not the case but it’s just the way she presents.

Then the GF replay

Also if they do call all games off this weekend what happens to games already played this weekend and the competition's integrity..teams that have played against other who have not.
Wouldn’t surprise me if parramatta are somehow behind this. Any chance they’ll take to get the roosters voided. Typical slime move.

Then the GF replay

It will just get pushed out a few days or a week. The teams that haven’t played yet get the advantage of extra rest this round and the ones that have played already get the advantage of extra days into next round.

The issue is whether it is just a week or ends up longer.

Not sure why they need to stop games tbh. It’s ott. Players been in bubbles, no crowds just camera crews and players on the field. They knew of this case yesterday and still good to have 20k people at Suncorp.

The bubble ended on Wednesday and the players have been allowed out in public ever since.

Players left the bubble on Wednesday and have been out in the public.
Well that was a bit silly! Quite serious. They know this variant pops up everywhere. Stultifyingly stupid to not keep them in a bubble. Maybe PVL believed his self created god like status.

Then the GF replay

Lmfao "the competitions integrity" that was lost years ago

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7