QLD Lockdown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What's a lockdown?

I went to a water park today. Went on a crazy bunch of slides... didn't look too Manly on some.

No masks... strutted around with my double dosed vaccination smug look.

(all kidding aside - stay safe everyone)
20210727_073400.jpg

The NRL plans to reschedule all games from today to either tomorrow or Monday – and play the matches in regional Queensland.

A snap lockdown in south-east Queensland has impacted today’s three games — Souths v St George Illawarra in Rockhampton, along with a Suncorp Stadium double header — Knights v Canberra and Storm v Panthers.

Plans are underway to reschedule the games on Sunday or Monday in front of empty stadiums.

The National Rugby League (NRL) has postponed all of today’s Round 20 NRL Telstra Premiership matches.

The NRL respects the decision of the Queensland Government to keep the community safe and healthy following local transmission of COVID-19 in southeast Queensland.

The NRL is continuing discussions with the Queensland Government to possibly play matches tomorrow.

All players will remain on Level 4 Biosecurity Protocols and comply with all Queensland Public Health orders to keep the local community safe.

If Queensland cant host it, I believe it would be fitting that NZ gets to host the remainder of the season after the sacrifices of the Warriors team.

What a bloody mess!! The premiers of the states impose lockdowns and close borders in a heart beat. no one is able to plan a bloody thing until the bulk of the population get vaccinated.
NZ borders closed. Nrl will never go there.

Cardwell would be good , not sure if they have a footy ground though!!

If they shift it to Townsville and allow crowds I might consider the trip , I’d probably be the only fan there!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the remainder of this weeks games are postponed a week or two and the NRL heads off to Perth or somewhere where the state government will allow the comp to go ahead as long as every game is played there including the grand final.

Queensland had the chance to have the grand final but that has gone now.
yes **** Palachook ,her Z grade deputy and that moron CHO who said you will die if you take AZ .QLDers are paying anything but peanuts for these fools , but they are still getting monkey's.
Common sense would say that if they were going to do this they would tip the likes of the NRL off so they can make alternative arrangements so that the comp and thier relationship can go on.Now there would be zero trust between PVL and Palachook and her Z grade cronies.Just a complete clusterphuk

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8