QLD Lockdown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The qld health officer is incompetent, coming out again against AZ for young people. With delta many more will get sick, she doesn’t get it.

There was no reason to postpone the league games and move to one stadium. It would have been fine just to ban the crowds and play the games as originally planned.

Also stating she doesn’t know how the people today caught it.

She is not calm.
What a knob. Honestly. She's as bad as an antivaxer IMHO.

The AZ scaremongering is atrocious.

Most of the UK has had the AZ. All the people that have had it that I know are fine. No blood clots. No side effects.

You went to Coitus @globaleagle
How was it ?

T'was surprisingly good. I'd never thought to go (being far to old and not a water creature), but the younger mrs ge dragged me along.

Was best to get there early (still had to book) - got quite busy but not massive line ups.

the vertical drop was an eye opener (and a different type of eye clencher) especially as you get weightless going over the edge. The 'scariest' rides had the shortest lines so guess what we did most of??

That said, plenty of rides for all ages, lots of picnic benches in the shade and lockers / showers etc.

$10 parking. Dunno how much to get in as mrs ge wont let me near the money after I bought that helicopter one time. (harsh)

The qld health officer is incompetent, coming out again against AZ for young people. With delta many more will get sick, she doesn’t get it.

There was no reason to postpone the league games and move to one stadium. It would have been fine just to ban the crowds and play the games as originally planned.

Also stating she doesn’t know how the people today caught it.

She is not calm.
Well she is about to become their next governor.

Incompetence has never been a barrier to high achievement north of the NSW-QLD border.

The worst thing about the QLD government is their selective decisions when it comes to their lockdowns and border closures.

They let the AFL in last year and various movie stars and celebrities because in the word of their own health officer, well this makes money for Queensland doesn't it? The same woman and the government she serves then deny the rights of people who are on the wrong side of the border to see their dying loved ones and putting unnecessary red tape in front of others be with people. That is their form!

Even last weekend. They shut down the NRL on Saturday and allowed the horse racing to continue.

The only thing that is consistent about the QLD government is their inconsistency!!

Zero covid cases reported in QLD today.

It seems that all the hatred from Joe publics notwithstanding the QLD govt/ health officials seem to have got it right.
Makes the NSW "Gold standard" look a bit amateur now.

Looking forward to cheering on the boys on Friday night.

AF591F61-EAE4-4D60-B5C1-799C9DA258A2.jpeg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6