QLD Lockdown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So it was ok to have crowds last night and its ok for the races to go ahead at Eagles Farm in Brisbane but we can't play NRL games with no crowds? Seems odd and a massive overreaction. My boy plays U8s and we got announcement at our game today at 1030 that all games that were not already playing are to be cancelled. Again seems odd that lockdown doesn't start til 4pm today but games at 1030 where the kids had already warmed up couldn't play!!!

So it was ok to have crowds last night and its ok for the races to go ahead at Eagles Farm in Brisbane but we can't play NRL games with no crowds? Seems odd and a massive overreaction. My boy plays U8s and we got announcement at our game today at 1030 that all games that were not already playing are to be cancelled. Again seems odd that lockdown doesn't start til 4pm today but games at 1030 where the kids had already warmed up couldn't play!!!
Yep mine too. Plays soccer sat and league Sunday. Soccer canned an Hr before we left.im still holding out sone hope we play the sharks tomorrow.

In a side note I can’t stand that health officer tyrant Young. Always comes across like an inflexible school headmistress. It’s like she knows if she gets Covid she’s a goner so makes the rules based on that. I know it’s not the case but it’s just the way she presents.
She’s not letting annastacia back either. It’s a takeover

The late great Rick Chisholm always reminded me of Asterix.
rugby-league-at-brockvale-manly-versus-stgeorgemanly-hallback-rick-picture-id1081630042
George Rose obelix ?

Tip why not if you have a NRL.com account you can watch a replay of any game this season.

Just watched our round 5 April 9th game vs the warriors from Gosford again, that to me was the game that turned our season. DCE what a clutch field goal he scored that night, happened right in front of most of the manly supporters that night.

Pick you game and enjoy the replay.

What's a lockdown?

I went to a water park today. Went on a crazy bunch of slides... didn't look too Manly on some.

No masks... strutted around with my double dosed vaccination smug look.

(all kidding aside - stay safe everyone)
Not really funny ..... it's ****ed

Looks like 3 games tomorrow 2 on Monday at Suncorp.

Lol.
If they are happy to let us play games at Suncorp tomorrow, then why not let us play games at Suncorp today ?

Nonsensical.

Good news, if that's what happens though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11