PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Storm v Manly [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just went last night - I'd give you my opinion but I think JKR has said that to do so is punishable by death. @:eek:
(Two nights would have been the better option though, we did in in one day and like NB said it's one looong show).
We can compare notes later!

The Bromwich brothers. They need to be bashed into submission. That’s my game plan.

Few footy followers would've expected Manly to be so high on the ladder after 18 rounds, but coach Des Hasler has transformed this team and shaped it into a formidable force.

The Sea Eagles have been the biggest surprise packet by far in 2019 and they aren't done yet if last week's bullying of Parramatta is any indication.

They have a dead-set star on the rise in Rueben Garrick, while Tom Trbojevic is playing as well as anyone in the competition.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/23/storm-v-sea-eagles-round-19-preview/

NRL Fox.....

Melbourne Storm v Manly Sea Eagles at AAMI Park (7.35pm)

Storm tips: Suliasi Vunivalu has entered an early guilty plea for his dangerous contact charge for a tackle on Phillip Sami, which will see him serve a one-week suspension. Melbourne rested a heap of Origin stars last week in their victory over Gold Coast. Expect Josh Addo-Carr, Cameron Munster, Will Chambers, Felise Kaufusi, and Christian Welch to return this week in preparation for the run into finals.

Sea Eagles tips: Cade Cust was ruled out with concussion as Manly beat Parramatta on Sunday. It forced Dylan Walker into the halves and Brad Parker into centre. It will be interesting to see if coach Des Hasler leaves Walker at No.6 this week as an experiment against the competition benchmark.

If we meet them in the first week of the finals, and again on GF day we will play them 4 times.
Imagine beating the Storm 4 times in one season!

giphy.gif

Marty’s 150th

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has named his team to play the Melbourne Storm at AAMI Park on Saturday.

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Moses Suli

4 Brad Parker

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Curtis Sironen