PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Tigers [Round 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
565DFB0F-5B2B-4813-8371-F436181758B8.jpeg

This is the season we start our climb back to the top.
We will need a few seasons to sort out the mess Trent Barrett has left this club in but when we do watch our NRL I think you will be sorry you have messed with this proud club.

Last edited:
I know you are passionate Bozo, but you do make a point, and smash the same point out, ad nauseam, and then again and again.
And then a few more times, for good measure.

We get it already Bozo.
I seriously do not think I am any different to any of our other passionate Manly people on here who have strong point of views .
If you go through posts you will see I am not the only one .
Besides If we do not like a post we should just ignore it and move on to the next .
We are not forced to read any ones posts are we ?

I seriously do not think I am any different to any of our other passionate Manly people on here who have strong point of views .
If you go through posts you will see I am not the only one .
Besides If we do not like a post we should just ignore it and move on to the next .
We are not forced to read any ones posts are we ?

Of course, no-one is forced to read anything.

I simply scroll through yours , as a general rule.

Just some friendly feedback feathered friend.

*insert meme here* @:D

View attachment 10890

This is the season we start our climb back to the top.
We will need a few season to sort out the mess Trent Barrett has left this club in bu5 when we do watch our NRL I think you will be sorry you have messed with this proud club.
Yes feathered friend , I understand your frustration with Trent and the tyranny our Great club has endured under him

And FTR, you are not the only one I do this too, Bozo.
There are a few permanent negative Nancy's that just get passed by.
We are happy to keep being negative about Trent as we cannot find anything positive to say about the Imposter .
But if you wish tom praise his efforts , you are free to do so

We are happy to keep being negative about Trent as we cannot find anything positive to say about he Imposter .
But if you wish tom praise his efforts , you are free to do so

If you think that is my angle, then I cant help you any further.

My thoughts re: Trent should be fairly well known to anyone who posts here regularly, and doesn't have the memory of a goldfish

Maybe you should just zip it until after the game. Imagine how good you are going to feel if we get flogged. Ha ha you will be RIGHT!

Well you've certainly shown me, haven't you! :clap:

Actually yes, I've been told all off season how negative / wrong I've been. I've felt I've been a realist.

As I've said before, a Datsun 120B is a Datsun 120B regardless of who's pressing the accelerator.

Once again, I'm not going to sit here full of gusto to placate the crowd, like you expect. The team was announced TODAY, I'm ****ING WELL ABLE TO GIVE AN HONEST OPINION ON IT.

Therefore, expect to be carved out wide. Parker and Suli don't pass, so expect an attack where a defense pushes in , minimising breaks. That bodes for a.limited attack, sloppy defense. Ergo: no change from Trent's game plan.

So stop posting about me, and start posting about the team lineup. Try not to use the words "you" and/or "me" , or "I". It's narcissistic.

Of course, no-one is forced to read anything.

I simply scroll through yours , as a general rule.

Just some friendly feedback feathered friend.

*insert meme here* @:D

What ever makes you happy and keeps the peace on our forum I am happy with that .

The appropriate meme for all of us feathered friends is ...

download.png

Well you've certainly shown me, haven't you! :clap:

Actually yes, I've been told all off season how negative / wrong I've been. I've felt I've been a realist.

As I've said before, a Datsun 120B is a Datsun 120B regardless of who's pressing the accelerator.

Once again, I'm not going to sit here full of gusto to placate the crowd, like you expect. The team was announced TODAY, I'm ****ING WELL ABLE TO GIVE AN HONEST OPINION ON IT.

Therefore, expect to be carved out wide. Parker and Suli don't pass, so expect an attack where a defense pushes in , minimising breaks. That bodes for a.limited attack, sloppy defense. Ergo: no change from Trent's game plan.

So stop posting about me, and start posting about the team lineup. Try not to use the words "you" and/or "me" , or "I". It's narcissistic.

Agree . Every one has a right to make their point of view . We should keep our views on the topic and not the man

Let’s tear down the tiger players instead of our own. A few dufus-es, and no names in that west’s team.

Not to forget weekend at Benji’s / robbie’s.

I know some tiger fans who are pretty glum right now.

The tigers should be worried coming up against our pack and dce.

What I do not understand is this .

Why Tear our players and our team before we give them an opportunity to show us how passionate , committed and competent they are this Season .

Fair Go !

i am still trying to understand how Elgey at no6 is a selection “shock”, as the fox sports headline puts it. I think he was probably first choice in that position for most people with a casual knowledge of our roster..

Despite being weak out wide, I can see us winning this one if our attitude is right. Attitude gets you a long way, particularly in the early rounds, and we only have to look at the Tigers last year when they knocked off Easts and the Storm in consecutive rounds for evidence of that (admittedly that was when the referees were told to enforce the rules).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8