PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Tigers [Round 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just for interest sake....he is the named side for Saturday and the side that lost 18-19 to Newcastle in Round 1 last year.....

T. Trbojevic, Taufua, M. Wright, Kelly, Uate, Croker, Cherry-Evans, Fonua-Blake, Koroisau, Taupau, Thompson, Sironen, J. Trbojevic. Bench - Lane, Tanginoa (only reserves used)

Elliot, Taufua, Suli, Parker, Garrick, Elgey, Cherry-Evans, Fonua-Blake, Koroisau, Taupau, Thompson, Sironen, J. Trbojevic, Bench - Hodkinson, Gosiewski, Tanginoa, Sipley.

Jorge is the only one still in the backline from this time last year. LG has replaced Croker in the halves.....and the forward pack is exactly the same, while Tangles is still on the bench.

I wish I had a Bozo meme for you!!

There you go feathered friend .....

Forecasting doom and gloom for your team before a game has been played

Is like kissing the opposition in the arse

|
th.jpg

The reserves won't exactly have the Tugers frightened either.
We knew this was gonna happen tho. We've got a rubbish team and have had for a few seasons. Will take dessy and crusher a year or 2 to trim the fat and build a solid squad. ATM we have the turbos, dce, kapow,walker and korisau. Can't think of any other player in our club that is a guaranteed walk up start at another club

Interesting after looking at both NRL and CC Cup sides just how many guys we have unavailable.We knew that Paseka,Fainu,Tommy and Walker would be missing,and good to see Kelepi back,but Waddell,Keppie,Olakau'atu,Anderson,Hopoate and Kioa(mystery man)are all non-selections.Hoppa and Okalau'atu are coming back from serious injuries and would be brought along slowly,but we have almost one third of our squad unavailable before a ball is kicked off,glad some of them will be back soon.The 21 guys named are all we have got....On a side note,will be interested to see how he CC cup side go,might be a few guys playing for a contract for this year and the next,might be a few surprise performances....

Worst backline in Manlys history I'd say.

Opinions are always welcome on here bob .

There are opinions based on peoples assumption and there are facts based on historical events

Lets look at the records to see which is the worst perfoming back line in Manlys History

The worst performing back like in the history of our Great club would have to go down as the 2018 Trent Barrett coached back line that were lucky to avoid the wooden spoon .

our backline looks a bit weak but it is a reserve back line.

in a couple months time. Our backline could read very differently.

1. Turbo
2. Hopoate
3. Garrick
4. Walker
5. Funa

Looks alot stronger then. Hoppa needs time. Walker suspended. Funa will get a go as well.
Although I strongly disagree with the NRL's 'No Fault Stand Down' policy I'm very angry looking at our re-shuffled backline and how Walker has cra**ed on our early season by being a dumb ass.
To think this numbnut (love the word Woodsie) is getting paid for damaging our chances is infuriating. The poor club is left in a no-win situation. They can't sack him and find a replacement because he hasn't been proven to have done anything illegal. The club already has a mounting injury toll exacerbated by Walker's 'own goal'. This is shaping as 2018 repeated.
How does Walker plan to repay the club? He hasn't exactly been Mr Reliable since he joined.

Opinions are always welcome on here bob .

There are opinions based on peoples assumption and there are facts based on historical events

Lets look at the records to see which is the worst perfoming back line in Manlys History

The worst performing back like in the history of our Great club would have to go down as the 2018 Trent Barrett coached back line that were lucky to avoid the wooden spoon .
How many more posts do we have to endure when you apportion every loss we had last season to Twenty? You sound like a broken record.
We get it.
Move on. And when we have a loss this season please don't sheet the blame back to Twenty, although I know you will.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has named his team to play Wests Tigers at Leichhardt Oval on Saturday in the opening round of the Telstra Premiership.

1 Brendan Elliot

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Moses Suli

4 Brad Parker

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Kane Elgey

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Apisai Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Curtis Sironen

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Trent Hodkinson

15 Jack Gosiewski

16 Kelepi Tanginoa

17 Toafofoa Sipley

18 Tevita Funa

19 Cade Cust

20 Lloyd Perrett

21 Lachlan Croker

I see trees of green, red roses too

I see them bloom for me and you

And I think to myself what a wonderful Manly Sea eagles Team !!!

I have never been so confident since the Imposter has left the building " Thank you.......Thank you very much "

08850ffd795cb4d114ddaa3fe1dff509.png

Although I strongly disagree with the NRL's 'No Fault Stand Down' policy I'm very angry looking at our re-shuffled backline and how Walker has cra**ed on our early season by being a dumb ass.
To think this numbnut (love the word Woodsie) is getting paid for damaging our chances is infuriating. The poor club is left in a no-win situation. They can't sack him and find a replacement because he hasn't been proven to have done anything illegal. The club already has a mounting injury toll exacerbated by Walker's 'own goal'. This is shaping as 2018 repeated.
How does Walker plan to repay the club? He hasn't exactly been Mr Reliable since he joined.
That's how I'm looking at him lately mate , with angry eyes and the prediciment the clown has left his club and teammates in . F.....g idiot.

How many more posts do we have to endure when you apportion every loss we had last season to Twenty? You sound like a broken record.
We get it.
Move on. And when we have a loss this season please don't sheet the blame back to Twenty, although I know you will.

Try not to get your feathers in a knot . Get on with your posts and I will get on with mine feathered friend ;)

Try not to get your feathers in a knot . Get on with your posts and I will get on with mine feathered friend ;)

I know you are passionate Bozo, but you do make a point, and smash the same point out, ad nauseam, and then again and again.
And then a few more times, for good measure.

We get it already Bozo.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7