PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Penrith [Round 4, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mitch

Bencher
N

No he missed that game.Harper and Tuipulotu were the centre’s that day
He was a late inclusion on the day, along with Schuster, but played on the wing mate.

6419AAF0-24B2-4173-A249-578BC4C9F77E.jpeg

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Time for a club crisis meeting. Oh....I forgot. They’re all delusional. Penn couldn’t be happier with their performances. Hasler’s gone completely insane. Never have I seen it this bad.
If we are 0-6 Hasler must go. Somehow it’s got to stop.
If they don’t perform, sack them ffs.
Is Des getting revenge from being sacked in 2011? Wtf is going on at our proud club?
I can’t watch it happen again on Thursday night. Need a week off.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
For all those that voted "no" into asking some questions about change etc to Humphrey's and Hasler at Narrabeen, this weekends result is just for you. Enjoy. You get what you wish for.
No mate ...I didnt vote no to asking questions and change to Humphrey's and Hasler in a mature adult way. Nor do I wish bad for my team / club.

I simply voted no to your tanty pitch forks at dawn lynch mob march.

You have also proved the point i made in your thread regarding not wanting to hear the answers given.look it up if you wish.
You asked the forums opinion and vote on your idea. You have then gone about multiple threads belittling, name calling and insinuating those that didnt agree with you don't care about the club / team results and future.

If you don't want people to disagree with your methods don't ask, if you can't handle an opposing view without resorting to tantrums, name calling and trying to belittle then stick your dummy where it don't shine..

Enjoy your night. Kisses to you sweetheart. Tuck tuck nighty nights

Rafferty

Mug punter
ok so we have to go down the same team sheet, same **** road again, let’s deal with it and when as the majority of us believe, we get flogged, this rubbish of sticking with the same team, same ****, must surely have to be altered.
we are in all sorts and there is no simple fix, I just mentioned in another post we have to work with the cattle we have, but we don’t have to keep rolling out the same ****.
our game speed is our number one problem and it will take time and roster improvements to fix.
in the meantime I believe we can make some quality improvement on that front by playing DCE @ 9, Croker just doesn’t bring the skill set to the game, it’s killing us, everyone knows how important the dummy half’s role is, DCE I believe will offer us a lot more, his an 80 minute player, I believe even @ 9, can play what he sees, will run out of dummy half when the opportunity presents, will not be as predictable, can still take advantage of his kicking options, has a much better pass than Croker, will speed up our service and get the side rolling in attack, may offers us some game management there aka the scam, we have options in the halves, shoe, cust and Foz, ( many have said we look better when Foz had lead us around) it’s time to do what’s best for the team, we are being crippled out of dummy half and it’s killing us, what do we have to lose? It gives us a chance to see if we can improve, it’s being a little proactive as opposed to the same old **** philosophy that clearly hasn’t been working for sometime now. it’s one option that’s very real, one change that can be implemented and tried immediately, although I won’t be holding my breath, but I do think it has the potential to offer us some real improvement, based on the limited options we currently have to improve our game speed.

susan

Bencher
I remember last year when we went into the game with a shred of hope at Brookey. We were absolutely destroyed. Think it was a Thursday night too.

manly al

First Grader
I remember last year when we went into the game with a shred of hope at Brookey. We were absolutely destroyed. Think it was a Thursday night too.
actually might have been a Saturday night but doesn 't really matter . But yeah , also thought that Manly might have been up to it that night against the Panthers but were completely outplayed sadly . Boys better show some real fight Thursday night or it could get pretty ugly again

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18