PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Penrith [Round 4, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We haven’t beat the panthers since the last round in 2017! I think, where walker mouthed off and fired them up to flog us following the week in the first elimination.

Interesting that Manly drifted to $8 after the team was selected against Penrith.

The bookies generally know what's going on.

I simply voted no to your tanty pitch forks at dawn lynch mob march.

You have also proved the point i made in your thread regarding not wanting to hear the answers given.look it up if you wish.
You asked the forums opinion and vote on your idea. You have then gone about multiple threads belittling, name calling and insinuating those that didnt agree with you don't care about the club / team results and future.

If you don't want people to disagree with your methods don't ask, if you can't handle an opposing view without resorting to tantrums, name calling and trying to belittle then stick your dummy where it don't shine..

Enjoy your night. Kisses to you sweetheart. Tuck tuck nighty nights

That's all good, but don't whinge or complain when the same team gets rolled out and results don't change. Sit back, do nothing, if that's your way of thinking.

That's all good, but don't whinge or complain when the same team gets rolled out and results don't change. Sit back, do nothing, if that's your way of thinking.
You assume a lot of things Ryan just because some don't stamp their feet and squeel like stuffed pigs doesn't mean they are sitting back doing nothing.

All good

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary will roll the dice with young superstar Matt Burton in the centres after his man-of-the-match performance last week.

Burton usually plays at five-eighth but spent time in pre-season training in the centres as Penrith look for ways to utilise the Canterbury-bound playmaker before he departs at season’s end.

(Ignoring the NE days) this is the first time that I can remember not looking forward to a Manly game... :(

I mean if you compare the way both teams played last week and then consider that we are unchanged and they add Cleary...

Seriously, if it was a boxing match people would be screaming for it to be called off before someone gets killed (us)...

Will make it 10x sweeter if they can somehow turn it around I guess.... (sigh)

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary will roll the dice with young superstar Matt Burton in the centres after his man-of-the-match performance last week.

Burton usually plays at five-eighth but spent time in pre-season training in the centres as Penrith look for ways to utilise the Canterbury-bound playmaker before he departs at season’s end.
Smart team selection by Cleary (coach). He can see the defensive holes in our back line and is running an attacking weapon in that area to exploit them. Burton will probably be running at Scorpio. If Brad's not on top of his game Burton should make at least two or three clean breaks during the game (and probably slip through for a couple of tries). Cleary (half) will possibly cause us some problems as well. I expect them to handle Cherry without raising a sweat. The aim of the game is to get beaten by fewer points than the Bulldogs.

(Ignoring the NE days) this is the first time that I can remember not looking forward to a Manly game... :(

I mean if you compare the way both teams played last week and then consider that we are unchanged and they add Cleary...

Seriously, if it was a boxing match people would be screaming for it to be called off before someone gets killed (us)...

Will make it 10x sweeter if they can somehow turn it around I guess.... (sigh)
The only turnaround will it being 36-10 not 74-4.

But I guess that is better.

Kikau will have an absolute field day ( night ) on Thursday.

Might be the first forward in a while to bag a triple.

I’m down visiting my grandkids in Moree and the boys are mad Panfers fans so I’m sure I’ll be copping it big time.

Last edited:
Beware of The Manly Eagle Rocky Underdog !!!

Rocky-quotes.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10