PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Chooks [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint - all members as at 17/3 are in with a chance. There are some exceptions like pets and junior members etc.
A bit unfair to exclude pets, @The Wheel
giphy.gif

Roosters found an easy passage through and around our outside backs in the last clash so if this area can be tightened up , should be able to reduce their point scoring potential . That also still requires the whole side to aim up defensively and to try to replicate that i st half effort last Saturday for the whole eighty [. A P i certainly stiffened up the middle last week also which was a positive ] Really have to put the Roosters on the back foot as much as possible with a good kicking game and i guess the question is and similar to last weekend , are D C E and Elgey up to it , Plenty of enthusiasm and mobility on the Manly bench and it needs to be , Need the whole Manly 17 to be on their game to have any chance of being competitive though .

Get noticed and Win at Lottoland
We’re running a Lottoland Crowd Cam for all Home Games where you can win up to $1,000 just for noticing yourself on the Big Screen.

During half time the camera’s will be roving the crowd and the lucky person picked has to show they have seen themselves with a clock counting down from $1,000 until they do!

I believe we have a good record at home against the cocks
I believe our new spine will gel better with another game together
I believe Des will pump up and lift our players big time in their first home ground match and in front of all their passionate fans
I believe the cocks are not unbeatable . The cocks will lose more matches this season and this is another .
I believe we can win this and I will be there at the game straight after my day shift .
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
Jeez mate you're giving the cocks a flogging .

Clint - all members as at 17/3 are in with a chance. There are some exceptions like pets and junior members etc.

The terms and conditions state that it was drawn at 2pm on the 19th March (this past tuesday) and the winner would be notified by phone and email on that day and then presented the car at Saturdays match. So if you haven't heard yet unfortunately you haven't won.

I didn't win either :(

Yes I’m thinking 50 plus for them and not many for us.

And unless the Bulldogs face a similar scoreline we will be red hot favs for the spoon!!
Im thinking around 42 - 8 or 2.

My predictions

Latrell double
Taufua double knock on/loose carry
Roosters to be played into form
Dce to take the 2
Parker and suli to get schooled
Idlliot to ruin another certain try

Lets see how i go..
Also 1st try to cordner

Staff online

• Jethro