PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Chooks [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep Ryan. 1 to 5 is worst in league by a long way other than dogs.Garrick to centre and Tom back and it looks better.I think Walker is toast which is a shame because he can play.But unlike you I have hopes for Sipley and Waddell in the pack and Suli played well last week ( but is a winger).
Mate, I can't move past Suli, Parker, Taufua and others inability to score tries or pass balls, let alone their inability with being mobile.

A
Yeah, I think people are dreaming if they think we'll come close to a Roosters outfit looking to bounce back. Each to their own though. My expectation is at an all time low this week.

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Tuafua
03. Moses Suli
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Then insert other reserve graders in Tof Sipley (starting no less), Corey Waddell, Trent Hodkinson (the human speed bump) & Lloyd Perrett.

We are in for a world of trouble.
Are you going to the game?

Jake Friend has been ruled out of tomorrow nights game as well now.
that helps us heaps
He is key for them, big loss for them
Think still roosters tomorrow but by a less margin now 6-10 points
We have chance tomorrow now if we play smart.
Either us by 4 or roosters by 10

I have a sick feeling in my stomach that this will get very very ugly.

54-6 springs to mind.

40-0 by half time.

The result of a 15 million dollar team playing a 6 million dollar team.
With Cronk and friend in yes I would say to that.
But both being out specially friend for them will hurt them big time.
I would have said us getting done by 60 tomorrow was on the cards but now we are right in this if we play smart footy, if we play like the tigers did against us and starve the roosters of possession we can get them.
They are still a quality team and I still don’t like our chances but think this is going to be close.

With Cronk and friend in yes I would say to that.
But both being out specially friend for them will hurt them big time.
I would have said us getting done by 60 tomorrow was on the cards but now we are right in this if we play smart footy, if we play like the tigers did against us and starve the roosters of possession we can get them.
They are still a quality team and I still don’t like our chances but think this is going to be close.

Mate I hope like anything you are right.

But I bet if they were playing almost any other team those two would play.

Probably not 54-6, I’ll revise 36-6

Hello, I'm uncle Nick and I'm wearing my latest salary sombrero wink wink wink.

Don't worry about all those brown paper bags you see in the bowl at my feet... they are for a golf game I'm having later. *cough* er I mean money I'm donating to a charity later.

Look, relax, I've even got el Toddy dancing to my 'nothing to see here' beat with some policies , er I mean maracas , he's juggling.

images

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4