PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Chooks [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This ones a write off Imo.
Put their backline vs ours man to man.. Slaughter except MAYBE dce vs cronk
Not much better in the forwards, they kill us with the exception of tapau, turbo and Api.
I like our bench better tho, but that's on potential, not proven ability.

If it's a dry track, roosters in a canter

We will win games this year , which one's I'm fuhked if I know, but beating a couple of the gun sides wouldn't surprise. It's a funny ole game . Get on Manly 1/12 .

Last edited:
See chicken legs Chechin will be returning to be the ref this week for us v the Rorters. The Turd would be loving this having one of his best pet refs ensuring uncles nicks boys are looked after at Lottoland. it’s great for rugby league’. Can’t lose 2 in a row’.

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue
See chicken legs Chechin will be returning to be the ref this week for us v the Rorters. The Turd would be loving this having one of his best pet refs ensuring uncles nicks boys are looked after at Lottoland. it’s great for rugby league’. Can’t lose 2 in a row’.
You cant be serious!

I reckon Manly will come out well and compete.....Roosters will hit gear mid half and lead by 6-10 at half time....
Des and the home crowd will lift the boys 2nd half and could be a closer game than it looks on brown paper.
Terrible AFB is out.....up the middle the Roosters can get caught out - the Souths blueprint was energy in that ruck.....would love Cam Murray, but its Waddell and a prayer come Saturday.

On paper probably only Marty and Jake would be considered a better player than their opposition in the starting 13 so it looks pretty tough.

I think we’ll get beaten very comfortably but the one area that looks better or more promising than last week is the bench. JetSki is very ordinary but Tangles , Fainu and Waddell give me more hope than last week. I also thought Sipley showed real energy in a few minutes last week. The way Des uses his bench we mightn’t hsve seen much of him but this AFB suspension gives him a real chance to impress.

This ones a write off Imo.
Put their backline vs ours man to man.. Slaughter except MAYBE dce vs cronk
Not much better in the forwards, they kill us with the exception of tapau, turbo and Api.
I like our bench better tho, but that's on potential, not proven ability.

If it's a dry track, roosters in a canter
Whats the chances of Roosters getting busted for salary cap breaches before Saturday!!!

it worked *squeel

giphy.gif

I thought Checcin had evolved into one of the better refs last few years. Better than most of the blind muppets.
I agree, I felt for the bloke when he felt he had to go to the UK because of a lack of support. Also, he holds a prestigious position in the game as being the only ref (I think) who Has binned Cameron Smith. Freakin legend in my eyes!

So long as we don’t have a Sutton or Henry Perenara I am ok.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7