PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Chooks [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, I think people are dreaming if they think we'll come close to a Roosters outfit looking to bounce back. Each to their own though. My expectation is at an all time low this week.

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Tuafua
03. Moses Suli
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Then insert other reserve graders in Tof Sipley (starting no less), Corey Waddell, Trent Hodkinson (the human speed bump) & Lloyd Perrett.

We are in for a world of trouble.

Bad sign?......I was out on the ride on yesterday out front. Matt Kings father-in-law drives up (lives across the road....good bloke), so I give him the neighbourly wave, he yells out go the Roosters, continues up his driveway, then BANG!, the bloody deck belt snaps, comes flying out the side and lands five metres away from my concrete Eagle statue!.....that can’t be good.:eek:

Mate if we keep flogging those cocks enough I believe we will COME up with a win thats for sure
whats all this I hear about young men flogging cocks ?????
Why wasn't I told !!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2019-3-22_14-5-2.png

Lam appears to be in their top 30 but was not in their 21 listed.

Not sure if there were any other halves listed in the 21.

Lam appears to be in their top 30 but was not in their 21 listed.

Not sure if there were any other halves listed in the 21.
All forwards (inc 14-17).....shows how meaningless naming the extended bench is then doesn't it. Surely they posted the team with the knowledge that they were taking a risk if something happened to one of their halves and there was no risk in naming Lam as he would of dropped of closer to the game.

All forwards (inc 14-17).....shows how meaningless naming the extended bench is then doesn't it. Surely they posted the team with the knowledge that they were taking a risk if something happened to one of their halves and there was no risk in naming Lam as he would of dropped of closer to the game.

But .. this was the whole reason the named 21 was introduced .... to stop coaches playing ducks and drakes with injured players ....

PSS Not for the benefit of fans .... but for the benefit of the betting agencies ....

upload_2019-3-22_16-21-28.png

If we win it will need to be through the halves, with our forwards giving them a platform from the start. Starve them of possession and keep their backs away from open spaces.
If we don't get off to a good start their forwards are going to roll us up the middle and that back line will tear whats left of our defensive line to shreds, regardless of what their halves contribute.
DCE to put on a masterclass for the win!!!

Still a 40% chance of rain in Sydney tomorrow according to BOM.
Nothing like the rain from last week. But even a mm of rain and some humidity could make things that little bit slippery, and hopefully causes some errors from both Keary and Lam and takes the step out of their Centres.

Yeah, I think people are dreaming if they think we'll come close to a Roosters outfit looking to bounce back. Each to their own though. My expectation is at an all time low this week.

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Tuafua
03. Moses Suli
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Then insert other reserve graders in Tof Sipley (starting no less), Corey Waddell, Trent Hodkinson (the human speed bump) & Lloyd Perrett.

We are in for a world of trouble.

Yep Ryan. 1 to 5 is worst in league by a long way other than dogs.Garrick to centre and Tom back and it looks better.I think Walker is toast which is a shame because he can play.But unlike you I have hopes for Sipley and Waddell in the pack and Suli played well last week ( but is a winger).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7