PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Chooks [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez tangles heals quick! Paseka and Tanginoa were both expected out of the first 2 rounds I thought?

I'd be more confident if we had Turbo, Walker and AFB playing. But they aren't so its time for their replacements to step up and prove their worth. And what better chance than to play well against the reigning premiers?

Do I think we can beat the Chooks? Yes, anyone is beatable. Even the Harlem Globetrotters lose occasionally.

Do I think we will beat the Chooks? Honestly, no. But that doesn't mean we can't win. I've seen too many bottom ranked sides knock off top teams to think that this will be an automatic loss for us.

This situation is so demoralising as we do not have the cattle to be competitive and it looks like it will be a long year. Even with Turbo and AFB coming back next week, we still don’t have any centers so we will continue to struggle.

With Frank moving to Penrith, we should have 2 more spots in our 30 but I just cannot see who we can target and if we have the coins to spend. Also, the situation with Walker is not helping and if we are unable to get 2 decent centers then this year looks to be a write off.

This situation is so demoralising as we do not have the cattle to be competitive and it looks like it will be a long year. Even with Turbo and AFB coming back next week, we still don’t have any centers so we will continue to struggle.

With Frank moving to Penrith, we should have 2 more spots in our 30 but I just cannot see who we can target and if we have the coins to spend. Also, the situation with Walker is not helping and if we are unable to get 2 decent centers then this year looks to be a write off.
It’s alright we just need to take a breath. Our defence will no doubt improve this year (as it showed against Tigpies) and as for our centres, well Suli was nearly our best performer in our last game, showing good signs and walker’s going to one day come back. Garrick should prove a great signing. Other then that we just have to see, no need to jump anywhere near conclusions yet, the journey has just begun.

It’s alright we just need to take a breath. Our defence will no doubt improve this year (as it showed against Tigpies) and as for our centres, well Suli was nearly our best performer in our last game, showing good signs and walker’s going to one day come back. Garrick should prove a great signing. Other then that we just have to see, no need to jump anywhere near conclusions yet, the journey has just begun.
Defence was exceptionally good in that first half last week.

I believe we have a good record at home against the cocks
I believe our new spine will gel better with another game together
I believe Des will pump up and lift our players big time in their first home ground match and in front of all their passionate fans
I believe the cocks are not unbeatable . The cocks will lose more matches this season and this is another .
I believe we can win this and I will be there at the game straight after my day shift .
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

On paper probably only Marty and Jake would be considered a better player than their opposition in the starting 13 so it looks pretty tough.
I remember back in the day there used to someone who did a hybrid team each week of us and opposition - made for interesting viewing. As you say out of the side named for this week and based on Round 1 form probably only Kapow (just over TKO) and Jake. Our bench forwards might nudge out Collins and Tetevano.

The lovely NRL .COM Reporter Ms Katie Brown who got 6 out of 6 tips right from last week has tipped the Manly Sea eagles

Katie is on o to a good thing this week .

Mrs Brown you have a lovely daughter :h:

tipsters1-r02_201903-1.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8