PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Eels v Manly [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today added Karl Lawton to its squad for Sunday's match against the Parramatta Eels.

Lawton comes in for Cade Cust who has been ruled out with a lower leg injury.

The Round 11 match at Bankwest Stadium kicks-off at 4.05pm.

edit: previously mentioned...sorry.

But a new page, a new day, a new hope!

woohoo! Blue skies.... gunna be blue skies...

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It'd be nice if a whole raft of changes weren't needed a few days before playing a team above us on the ladder who also happens to be many peoples 'arch nemesis'...!
But this now is josh schuster chance to show us what he is made of at 6.

still think we have enough good Players to win on Sunday but like you have said previously losing cust this is a blow.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well we will now see how the Shoe goes at 5/8

And I’m excited to see how Lawton goes although a big ask coming in for your first game against the red hot Eels.

Jeez we can’t take a trick with injuries can we.
I agree but if we ever get to play full strength man I would hate to be the team that plays us.

seriously if we ever get to be full strength watch out NRL we are coming !!

Last edited:

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
****s sake, another re shuffle

I can smell the NRL and the Refs doing everything in there power now to help the eels like always and stop our recent run of form
You just have to look back back to last year..forward pass defeat at bankwest remember.

you can see it a mile off we are going to find it very hard going on Sunday!! Only once we are out of the contest will we be given a look in.

26-14 eels way I think on Sunday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13