Other Games [Round 21, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In 1979 Peter Brock and Jim Richards won the Bathurst 1000 by a still record 6 laps.

The way this game is going after just 15 minutes, Souths might do worse to the Warriors.

Phew..! The Warriors smell really bad this afternoon...

Sunshine Coast Police will be interviewing Rabbitohs players post game. They're investigating the murder of the New Zealand Warriors.

Thinking the Faders could pull this off tonight, Pennies looking a little vulnerable at the moment.

Was expecting a great game, but this is turning into a fumble-a-thon

FMD, and another one.

Ohh look, they do still use set re-starts in the NRL... just for the chocky soldiers apparently. @:rolleyes:

Oh good grief. When will the panthers be reffed like the rest of the comp? How TF was that a push? And the ref was fishing for a penalty try. Have we ever seen a penalty try with multiple players jumping for a bomb? @:oops:

Oh good grief. When will the panthers be reffed like the rest of the comp? How TF was that a push? And the ref was fishing for a penalty try. Have we ever seen a penalty try with multiple players jumping for a bomb? @:oops:
I couldn't see anything resembling a push after multiple replays

No farrrking raking movement whatsoever. FFS, is it too much to ask for a comp that is fairly and consistently officiated. Faders been done over by two absolutely dodgy calls so far.

3 times the faders have made errors in the attacking zone. Shooting themselves in the foot after pennies own errors giving them chances.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4