Other Games [Round 21, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Panthers are one tough, physical side with great defence. Its why they are premiership favourites
When they get their halves back they’ll be nigh on impossible to beat.

Back to back easily I reckon.

But they are starting to getting busted up by salary cap pressure so be interesting to see if they can do it again in 23.

No way. Our $1.5mil man will pull out a performance for the ages over the next 4 weeks
Yeah, in 1 of the 4 games (if that). That will be the night when his high risk gambling plays will come off and he'll look like the money he's being paid. The other three games that $hit will not come off and kill us.

I must say it's been a frustrating year trying to work out the rules, what's a sin bin, what's a send off, and what the MRC is thinking. It really needs a good clean up.

Was 10 enough for that hit by Sims??
It's a tough call, but given the Sharks lose that player for the rest of the game (possibly longer), it could be argued he should have been sent. My first response when I saw the replay was he's off

It's a tough call, but given the Sharks lose that player for the rest of the game (possibly longer), it could be argued he should have been sent. My first response when I saw the replay was he's off

It was an old fashioned short stiff arm with the point of the shoulder thrown in for good measure. I think he was lucky just to get 10.

It was an old fashioned short stiff arm with the point of the shoulder thrown in for good measure. I think he was lucky just to get 10.
The grubs of our current game, including Simms, JWH and NAS, seem to be getting a lot of leeway. It surprises me given that the NRL has tightened up over the last decade or so on dangerous and reckless play, especially around the head.

The grubs of our current game, including Simms, JWH and NAS, seem to be getting a lot of leeway. It surprises me given that the NRL has tightened up over the last decade or so on dangerous and reckless play, especially around the head.

Then you get others like Finucane who does a legal tackle that unfortunately has an accidental head clash ... and the judiciary suspend him for 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6