Other Games [Round 21, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Amazing that we are six points behind the Broncos. A lot of self sabotage put us there.

It might be too late. The teams closest to us that are in the eight will get leg ups the rest of the way. You think the NRL would want to lose any of Roosters, Rabbits, Eels, Broncs from the eight?. I’d think not!

NYEagle

He has a terrible voice for the job too…way too abrasive and he is always too loud by comparison to the rest of the team. He is also obsessed with the word ‘injection’ and the phrase ‘what a season he is having’. I get the impression he’s pretty hot for Joey Suaalii too…get a grip
I’d be packing my kit up quick smart after the game and getting outer there if I was Joey.

Roosters way offside every play that set on the line

They suddenly have the magical panther's line speed... you know, the one where they are offside every play and ref wont blow it
Momirovski has been standing in the broncos back line. No wonder touchies cop a serve. Blind pricks.

Last edited:
Hmm... Despite their position, Donkeys or Eels are both a chance of falling out of the 8.

Wow, Troy Aikman won 3 Super Bowl's with passes like Oates just got to score.....

How the living eff does a touch judge directly in line with it miss a forward pass not 10 metres in front of them???
Probably the same way he can’t see the Rorters outside backs a mile off-side. What exactly is a touchies job these days?

Last edited:
Grub of a player, bigger knob of a commentator, can‘t stand his monotone repetitious dribble, how he and Gronk get work in commentary is beyond me.

Like Slater over on 9 ... I don't think Cronk has been all that bad. He's figured out how to get his point across without giving a speech. And he's definitely better than some of his fellow ex-players in various commentary boxes. As bad as Ennis is, over on 9 you have to put up with Darren Lockyer who couldn't string a coherent sentence together if he was reading from a teleprompter and Thurston who is on um ah, a um, oh this is a stitch up lol ah um er, personal quest hahaha to butcher the English um ah language.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6